Chapter 18

18

*********Kylie's P.O.V**********

I walk up spotting my brother. 'I should so go sit on his lap! His friends will be like what heck! It'll be hilarious! ' I think to myself, I strode over confidently. I sat down on Liam as the band and a group of girls stare at me.

"Who are you?" A pretty brunette girl next to Liam asks.

"I'm Liam's sister" I replied quickly.

"What?!" The group says in unison.

"Liam, you didn't tell them?" I ask him scoldingly. He smiled nervously at me then started laughing. "Liam!"

"Guys this is my sister, Kylie" Liam says as he wraps his arms around me. I rolled my eyes.

"Hi everybody" I reply looking at the pretty blond girl next to Harry wondering why she seems somewhat familiar.

*********Emma's P.O.V*********

"I think I know Kylie..." I whisper to Harry as Kylie explains why she's here. It's pretty much what I was expecting, ya know the usual 'I wanted to see my dearest brother' stuff.

"From where?" Harry raises his eyebrow as me,

"I don't know yet. I think I've just seen her around, I used to be a stylist maybe I she came the shop alot," I knit my eyebrows together, thinking.

"Hey didn't you go to my college?" I look up and realize Kylie was talking to me,

"Oh yeah!" My eyes widen, exactly!!! She went to college with me before I dropped out, hah yeah...

"I knew you looked familiar!" Kylie smiles,

"Yeah," I nod figuring that conversation is over.

"So what are you guys gonna do after this?" Kylie looks at us from Liam's lap.

"Justin Bieber invited me Ally, and Zayn to his house." Niall smiles widely.

"Dude seriously!" I gape at him,

"Oh that's where you guys went," Louis ahh's

"Yeah no joke," Zayn smiles,

"Really 'cause the Kardasians invited me and Harry over!" I punch Harry in the arm discreetly to get him to play along,

"No way..." Niall stares at me.

"No joke Nialler. You jealous?" Harry lies,

"Can I come?" Niall asks, Ally scoffs and punches his arm.

"Wait, the Kardasians aren't even here!!" Louis protests, we all bust out laughing.

"Yeah we lied..." I smirk,

"Okay, well I won't trouble you all anymore!" Kylie winks at us and struts over to a, pardon my French, really hot guy in black dress pants and a dark grey sweater. They kiss after she sits down, well cool I wonder if Liam knows she has a boyfriend he looks like Liam wouldn't approve.