Chapter 7

*********Emma's P.O.V*********

"So what's you get?" I look over at Ally's plate. A sandwich...

"Chicken sandwich." Ally answers and takes a huge bite out of it.

"Ah," I don't really like spicy food. I just got a chicken sandwich, plain. No spices. I finish my sandwich and start eating my chips. They're actually really good, I'm a chip enthusiast.

"So are you ladies enjoying?" Niall calls from across the table.

"Yeah," I look up at him. Whoa, his eyes are like... blueish green... like orbs of perfect Caribbean waters. I look away.

"So are we all done?" Liam leans over Zayn to look at the other half of the table.

"I am,"

"Yup"

"I guess... we still have food at home though, right?" Niall looks at Liam and smiles.

"Of course Niall." Liam returns the smile as we all stand up and leave the restaurant.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"HARRY!!" I scream from one of his guest rooms. "WHERE'D YOU PUT MY BAG?!" I hear a chorus of laughs. "NOT FUNNY, CURLY!!" I reach for my shirt and pants from earlier and tug them on. I grumble as I open the bedroom door and stomp downstairs.

"HARRY STYLES GIVE ME MY BAG!!" I see him standing in the hallway and tackle him. We wrestle, until I pin him to the soft carpet.

"You just got beat!!" Louis laughs "by a girl!!" I look up at him.

"Are you saying girls are less strong?!" I stare him down.

"Erm nooo..."

"I rest my case." I turn back to the struggling boy on the floor.

"Where's my bag Harry!!"

"Emma!! What are you doing!!" Ally runs in the room with a bowl of crisps.

"He stole my bag!" I roll off Harry deciding he's had enough.

"What have you been eating!!" Harry fake gasps. I roll my eyes at him.

"Nando's!!" I look at him seductively and rub my stomach. "I know you want these lumps!!" I smile.

"Your bag is under my bed. I'll get it." Harry gets up and starts walking to his room.

"Thank you!" I follow him down the hallway and into his room.

"Here it is." He pulls out my rather large pink suitcase, and hands it to me. I take it and start walking out.

"WATCH YOUR BACK STYLES!" I point at my eyes then at his, as I lug my suitcase out of his room and across the hall.

*********Ally's P.O.V************

I wake up only to hear yelling so I walk downstairs to the kitchen. I grab a bag of crisps, healthy. I jog to the living room where everyone is watching Emma pin Harry to the floor.

"Emma! What's going on?" I ask her. She ignores me so I look at Liam pointedly. He shrugs so I walk to Niall's flat and into my temporary room. Only to see a half naked Niall,

"Niall really, your changing in my room" I say gesturing to the boy in only Calvin Klein boxer shorts

"Ehhhhh you know you like it babe," he says with a smirk, I stick my tongue out at him.

"Ally go get dressed we leave in an hour," he whines so I go to my closet and get out sweatpants, a tank top then I walk over to Niall's suitcase, steal one his hoodies and walk to the bathroom

"Niall don't come in the bathroom," I yell and as soon as I go to take my shirt off he walks in and I'm only in a bra "DUDE! Niall really?!? I told you not to come in" I yell and pull my shirt to my chest, covering what I can. His face turns red and he covers his eyes.

"Oh God! Sorry! I didn't hear!!" He shuts the door quickly. I slide my tank top on over my head, zip up his hoodie, then slide on the sweatpants

"Wait is that my hoodie" he asks and I nod my head as i walk out the bathroom. He puts a shirt on then walks back over and gives me a kiss on the cheek. Wait what? Are we dating or not?!?