Chapter 11

*********Emma's P.O.V*********

After a while on the plane everyone is asleep besides, surprisingly, Zayn and me.

"Don't be mad at Harry," Zayn looks over to me, I've been ignoring Harry since Ally interrupted Niall when we were leaving. It is hard, especially when he's make funny faces and being generally cheeky.

"Why?" I watch as Zayn gets up, careful not to wake the others, and comes to sit beside me.

"He doesn't know how to say stuff sometimes,"

"Oh," I decide to forgive Harry for being generally sneeky.

"I hate flying," Zayn changes the awkward subject,

"Me too..."

Zayn turns to me, surprised, "Really? What frightens you the most about flying?"

"Turbulence," I answer, almost without thinking.

"Oh, I hate heights,"

"Same, but I love rollarcoasters." I smile at him, remembering when my mom and I went to Disney World with Ally and her Mom.

"Oh yeah," Zayn nods, checking his phone.

"Perrie seems really nice,"

At the mention of her name his face lights up "She's amazing, sweet, and talented..." he sighs longfully "I just wish she could've came."

"Yeah, are you nervous for the VMAs?"

"Yeah a bit."

"Oh,"

"Hey you want to do something fun!?" Zayn startles me as he gets up quickly,

"Uh sure?" I get up and follow him to the back of the plane,

"Hello may I please have a can of whipped cream?" Zayn asks the air hostess politely.

"Of course sweetheart just don't spoil your dinner," the lady hands Zayn the can.

"Oh I wont, thank you." Zayn nods and walks back to the cabin with the whipped cream, he squirts some in his hand. "Ready?" He smears it on Niall's upper lip and around his mouth. 'He looks like a blonde Santa,' I muse quietly. Zayn snickers and hands me the bottle, I smile and lean over Niall to get to Ally. I squirt it in her hair and all over her face.

"Muuhhhnuuuu..." Ally groans, then starts cuddling Niall's arm, getting whipped cream all over him. I giggle and look up to see Zayn no where in sight. 'Oh jeez... did he leave me for the blame!?!' I make my way to the center isle and see Zayn coming out of the back, where our suitcases are. I see two pink things in his hands... are those..?

"Hair straighteners," Zayn smiles widely, I cock my eyebrow at him. "They're not mine, they're Liam's." Zayn explains "he used to straighten his hair everyday." Zayn looks sadly at Liam "he had nice wavy locks, a but like yours actually. Except darker."

"Well okay, who's hair are you straightening?" I look around, the only person's hair you could straighten would be... no he wouldn't!

"Harry of course!" Zayn smiles widely, "while I'm doing this, go get some spoons,"

"No way! She'll think I'm crazy!" I take the hair straighteners from Zayn "I'll plug them up, but I'm not going to do it!"

"Mmkay" as Zayn goes to get the spoons, I plug up the hair straighteners. I look at Harry, who for once doesn't look worried. He always knits his eyebrows together, he'll get wrinkles. But now we looks at peace, and crazily handsome.

"Don't stare!" Zayn smirked cheekily at me, I feel my cheeks redden.

"I wasn't erm staring,"

"Yeah sure," Zayn rolls his eyes and starts straightening Harry's curly locks. I get up and start making Liam's spoon hat. I place it on his head gently, and step back, admiring my work. I hear Ally groan, I run back to my seat and pretend to sleep.

*********Ally's P.O.V************

I wake up and yawn, a sweet smell fills my senses. I bring my hand to my face,

"EMMMMMMAAAA!!! ZAAAAAYNNNN!!!!" I scream, immediately waking Niall who grabs my hand. I see Emma and Zayn pretending to sleep beside each other. I get up and shake the whipped cream off my arms and hair.

"What the hell, Zayn!" Niall gets up and wipes his face off. I see Emma grin with her eyes still closed. I stomp over and shake her

"I know your awake you jerk!!" I wipe whipped cream on her sweatshirt, she sits up laughing.

"Zayn you c- jerk!!" Niall rubs his whipped cream hands in Zayn's hair.

"Hey man!" Zayn fixes his hair and gets up to stand beside me. I shove both of them,

"Oh you'll get yours!" I stomp to the bathroom with Niall to wash the oils off my face. After we shut the door to the small bathroom I smile, "That was actually pretty funny," I confess to Niall

"Yeah just don't let them know that, and start planning our revenge" Niall laughs maniacally. We end up laughing and helping each other clean up, until the door is shoved open to reveal a crying Harry. I rinse Niall's hair quickly and throw him a towel as I run to Harry. I hug him fiercely,

"What's they do Hazz?" I ask him as I pull back from the hug and watch him wipe his eyes,

"They flat-ironed my hair AGAIN!!"

"Seriously?"

"That's not it... Emma watched him and she didn't do anything," Harry sniffs,

"Here Hazz I'll fix it," I take him over to the sink and rinse his hair withen a minute his hair is wet but curly.

"Thanks Ally," he smiles at me

"No problem, don't give up on Emma okay? She really likes you." I smile at him, a

"Okay, do the same." Harry leaves the bathroom, smiling cheekily, Wait what? What am I doing?