Chapter 1

Yoko's left the house for 'Business' reasons again as usual, while I'm just here all by myself- as usual. I always catch her with that arsehole, Sam Havadtoy. I think she's having an affair. I know I'm not happy being married to Yoko, but I can't stand the thought of her being with another man, cheating on me. I know I'm not exactly a saint myself since I was always having affairs behind Cyn's back and I'd always be sleeping around with other women, but I hate the idea of Yoko doing it. She hardly even talks to me anymore and when we do talk we just argue. We make people think that we're happy, but in reality, I'm not happy at all.

Most days she's always going out to shop with MY money, going on shopping sprees and driving around in limousines everywhere. To be honest, I don't know who she thinks she even is. She's even got herself in a record studio making her own album. I think she needs to remember that I'm the one who got her to where she is now. Sometimes I feel that she just wants me for my money and her own fame.

Yoko won't even kiss me anymore and we hardly have sex. When we're in bed, she just lies there and thinks of England. Since I'm a highly sexed person it's difficult not having sex, y'know? I feel so Lonely