Chapter 3

Our World

Life for the siblings has been pretty normal for them. Ever since they left Narnia, and were told that they could never return to Narnia, things have been the same. They all were living their own lives. All four of them had jobs and things to do these days. Even though they have jobs now, it doesn't mean they never forgot about their time in Narnia.

Peter went to college and became a very successful lawyer. He decided that by being a lawyer, he could win some battles like he used to do in Narnia. His law firm was very successful in London. He had so many cases that he did, and he won most of them.

Edmund was in the service of the queen. He was a high ranked general in her military. Edmund was very good at combat. He never shied away from the battle and didn't fear death. He had a wonderful life, but when he came home from deployment he would always be found drunk, at a bar.

Lucy went to medical school and became a doctor. She works with many people of all ages, but she prefers to work with children. Lucy is a great doctor, identifying and treating medical issues. She loves her job very much because she gets to see the smile on a kid's faces when she jokes around with them.

They all were living splendid lives. And none of them had forgotten when they stepped through the wardrobe or when the walls were breaking apart in the subway, so it could bring them to Narnia. But, there was one sibling that would share the story of their adventures in Narnia by writing books.

Susan couldn't believe what her siblings and he went through. She could never forget Aslan and all the friends they made, especially Caspian. Susan wished she could go back to Narnia. Back to Caspian, but there was no way. So instead of daydreaming and remembering, she wrote it down on paper. Every detail was written down on paper and shared with many boys and girls around the world. She didn't want to forget anything from her days in Narnia. She loved all her people, the land, and how it made her feel. So she wrote books on her adventures in Narnia, tweaking a couple of things and calling it fiction.

Her books were a success. People read every book from her series, enjoying every word and detail that she wrote down. Susan became an author and a successful one at that. However, even though her siblings and she were having a good life, there was something missing for Susan. She didn't know what to think of it, though. Deep down Susan knew what it was. It was the feeling that made her heartbeat and picks up the pace. It was how she felt warm inside. She knew it was Caspian that was making her life unbearable. She loved him. She didn't want to leave Narnia, but she had to.

***

The siblings arrived at different times at a small coffee shop. They would always meet with one another every Saturday morning, so they wouldn't grow apart. They were talking with one another when the building started to crumble. The wall to their left started to crumble into dust. They were confused and were wondering what was going on. The wind was picking up speed, so they all closed their eyes.

When they opened their eyes, they were shocked to see what was right before them.