History

Lauren's P.O.V
I was in class taking notes about history witch was my least favorite subject. I had to do it though. It wasn't that i was bad at it I just got bored with it. Anyway.. Back to what i was saying.
I couldn't focus and that's not like me... But it wasn't my fault. I couldn't focus because in the hallway coming to class I bumped into the most beautiful girl I have ever seen..

Flashback
I was walking down the hall with my best friend Vero when some asshole threw a football at me. Of course I caught it. As I was about to throw it back.. I was still walking and all of a sudden i felt a body colide with mine. I quickly turned around to help them. I got on the ground to help pick their stuff up. We both touched the same notebook. Our hands met eachother's. We both look into eachother's eyes. Hers where this chocolate brown loving eyes that where melting my heart with every second I looked into them. We both relized that we have yet took our hands away. She quickly took her hand back.
"Uh... Sorry for running into you i wasn't looking." I said helping her up.
"I'm Lauren." I tell her my name holding out my hand hopping she would take it and tell me her name. She just stared for a long time.
"You okay?" I ask worried something was wrong.
"Y-yeah sorry. I'm Camila." Camila.. That is the most beautiful name ever.
I must have said that out loud because she gave me a weird look but then she giggled.
Her giggle was amazing. I could listen to it all day.

"Sorry again for bumping into to. Is there anything i can do to make it up to you?" i asked hopping she would say 'yes'.
"It's okay. And yes there is. If you wouldn't mind I'm a new student here and I'm having trouble fiting in." She said looking down at her shoes.
"Would you maybe wanna sit with me at lunch?" I ask causing her to look up with a smile on her face.
"I would love to" she said.
"Great so I'll see you at lunch." I said as a half question half statement.
"Sounds great. I have to get going to class now but I'll see you at lunch." She said.
"Okay see ya" i said with a huge smile glued on my face.

End of flashback.