AnniversaryPT.1

A/N: Hey to the one or two people reading this i'm not gonna be updating anytime soon after this so yeah sorry.

Lauren's P.O.V

Today is Camila and I's sixth month anniversary and I'm taking her on a trip and have a very special gift for her.

I'm on my way now to go pick her up from her friend Dinah's house. I get in my car and start to drive. Before I get to Dinah's I'm stopping by a flower shop to get Camila white roses.

I walk into the flower shop and walk to the counter.

"Hello my name is Ally can I help you find anything today?" A short girl about 20 or 21 years came out from the back of the shop.

"Um yeah actually do you have any white roses?" I asked Ally

"We sure do would you like a card to go with your flowers today?" she asked me pulling out the flowers from the case.

"Um yeah that would be awesome." I said to the shorter blonde headed girl infront of me.

"Okay what would you like it to say?" she asked me grabbing a red pen.

"Um how does I love you and the past six months have been the best of my life I love you and I never want to let you go Camila. Sound?" I asked hoping it sounded okay.

"It's beautiful Camila is very lucky." Ally said finishing up the card.

"Okay that's it." she said clicking the pen.

"Okay thank you. Um.. How much is it?" I asked. Pulling out my wallet.

"It's on the house." She said handing me the the flowers. I thank her and tell her that we should hang out and become better friends and she agreed.

~*~*Skips Car Ride ~*~*

I pull into Dinah's driveway and grab the flowers I got for Camz. I knocked on the door and waited anxiously. Finally the door swung open revealing a tall girl with blonde hair and a snap back. She was wearing a white crop top with blue acid washed skinny high waisted jeans and jordans.

"Hi you must be Dinah. I'm Lauren." I said reaching out my hand for her to shake it. She ignored it and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. Once she let go she stepped back and yelled for Camz to come down.

Dinah and I talked for about another 20 minutes before Camila came down. My jaw was dropped because she looked so beautiful. She was wearing a black crop top showing off her toned abs. A pair of red skinny high waisted jeans that was tight in the right places. She was also wearing a stay weird beanie and a leather jacket.

"Babe close your mouth your gonna catch flies." Camila said using her finger to close my mouth.

"Wow..... You look.... Wow." was all I was able to get out.

"Thanks love you look pretty Wow yourself." she said giggling and with a smirk.

"Are you packed babe?" I asked her grabbing her hand.

"Yeah my bags are upstairs I'll go grab them." she said and disappered to the top of the stairs. Once she came back down with her bags I grabbed them from her and loaded them into the car.

We both said 'bye' to Dinah and headed out to the car.

This is going to be the best weekend of my life. I thought to myself as we started our jorney to the cabbin I rented for us in the mountains for the weekend.