Going Out

Lauren's P.O.V

After Camz and I got out of the shower I told her to get dressed so we could go out.
She came out in a pink crop top with a black bra underneath along with a black and gold choker and black skinny jeans that fit her perfectly. She wore light make up and let her hair down in her natural curls. She looked absolutely perfect.

I however was wearing a grey crop top with my favorite leather jacket and my light blue high waisted skinny jeans.

"Are you ready baby girl?" I asked Camz. She blushed at the pet name and nodded.
I walked up to her and laced our fingers together walking her to the car.

I open the door for her to get in. "Such a gentle woman" she says and smiles. I look at her and stick out my tongue and she giggles.

Man I could listen to that giggle til the day I die. I thought to myself as I got in the car. She giggled again and said "thanks love."
I gave her a confused look then caught on. "I said that out loud didn't I?" She giggled and nodded her head. I blushed and quickly started the car.

~*~*~*~Skips car ride~*~*~*~
Camila's P.O.V
After about twenty minutes we arrived at a small restaurant but it looked extremely classy (which I am not ) I look over at her and smile widely.

She looks over and I quickly look away blushing. She giggles and kisses my cheek lovingly.

"Lets go princess." She says and I quickly get out and join her at the hood of her car.

We walk in and let me just say this place is beautiful.

We follow the waiter to the table and sit down.

After a while the waiter comes back but he is basically eye fucking my beautiful green eyed girlfriend. I mean I could see why he was staring Lauren is MY GIRL nobody else and if he doesn't stop I'm going to bring out Karla Swerve.

"Hi my name is Brad and I will be your Server today what can I get you beautiful girl?" He asks Lauren smirking at her with his no lip. I glare at him wishing he was six ft under. Lauren noticed and quickly grabbed my hand and led us out of the restaurant.

"Baby girl I'm really sorry about that asshole." She says sincerely.

I look down and say, "It's okay Lolo you can go back if you want. I know he's way bet-"
Before I could finish she cut me off.

"No no he is no where near better than you Camz. No one is you are absolutely perfect. And he is just some random stranger but you, you are my Camz and princess and most importantly you are my baby girl I love you." She finished her little speech and that left me speechless so I did the only thing I could think of and kissed her putting all of my emotions for her into that kiss.

This Kiss was something way different from other kisses we've shared. This puts my soul and her soul together and it merges our hearts with one another's. We both put everything in to this kiss.

We were kissing for about two minutes and finally unfortunately pulled away and just looked at each other. Both of us being speechless.

After our little make out session we decide to go back to the cabin.

~*~*~Later that night~*~*~*

Lauren and I decided on watching a movie and cuddling and of course she picks a scary movie. I have my head rested in the crook of her neck when I got an idea.

I slowly and teasingly started leaving open mouth kisses and then kisses turned into sucking on her neck and then biting.

"C-Camz w-w-what are y-you doing?" She stutters out with one shaky breath.

"Nothing babe but why don't we go to bed now" I say with a smirk. She doesn't say anything she just picks me and carries me to the bed straddling me.

This should be an interesting night.

A/N: I'M NOT WRITING SMUT!!! YOU CAN IMAGINE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IN YOUR HEAD BUT I'M NOT WRITING ANY SMUT!!!!