At Camz

Lauren's. P.O.V

The last bell of the day just sounded and it's time to go meet Camz in the Library. I'm really excited to go to Camz's house. I just want to get to know her better plus she said she was going to tell me her crush.

I've been thinking so much I don't even realize that I was already at the Library. I walk through the doors or the huge room as soon as I walk in my green eyes meet my favorite sweet deep pair of brown eyes. I walk over to Camila and get embraced into a warm sweet hug. I quickly melt into the young girls arm.

We stood there for what seemed like forever just hugging. My face is buried in her neck. My face probably looks like a tomato with a giant smile glued onto it. We both pull away with big smiles.

"You ready?" She asked interlocking our our fingers. I blush madly, she notices and lets out a giggle witch makes my face get even darker.

"Y - yeah." I finally managed to let out.

We are walking to her house I keep stealing glances at her and I notice her do the same. Our fingers are still intertwined with each other's.

We finally make it to her house. We walk up the steps and through the door. "Hey mami and papi I have a friend from school we'll be upstairs." She quickly stated while walking up the stairs never once breaking the contact or our hands. We walk into her room and she has posters everywhere. My favorite is her Blink- 182 poster.

"I love Blink -182!" I said pointing at the poster with my spare hand.

"Really?!? They are my favorite band!" She says excitedly.

"Yeah I love them. They've helped me through alot in life." I say and she nods her head in understandment.

I change the subject back to wanting to know her crush.
"Do you remember what you were gonna tell me at school?" I asked to see what she would say.

"About?" she asked lifting an eyebrow and slightly tilting her head.

"Your crush." I started poking her sides earning a giggle from the small girl.

"Oh right um... You might need to sit down for this." I look confused but I saw the worry in her eyes and quickly sat down next to her.