At Camz (part3 final)

Camila's P.O.V

" Hey it's getting kinda late do you wanna stay over?" I asked because with all the laughing and cuddling time passed so fast it was now 10:00 p.m. and all we did was talk and cuddle. No T.V or phones just talking. I found out a lot about Lauren not just with what she said but things she does when she talks about something she hates she'll scrunch up her nose and when she would talk about something she really liked she would talk with this kiddy adorable little grin.

I was pulled out of my thoughts about the raven haired beauty beside me.

"Y-yeah I'd love to. Are you sure it would be ok with your parents?" She asked in her husky voice.

"They are gone for a business trip." I replied. She just nodded in response. So after that we just got back into my bed and cuddled.

After about 30 minutes of silence I broke it.

"Hey Lo?" I asked not knowing if she was awake.

"Yeah Camzi" she looked down at me.

"I like you. A lot like, like like. Do you hate me?" I had to tell her I couldn't hold it in any longer. Being in her arms made me want to tell her. I couldn't keep it in anymore.

I was pulled out of my worry with a pair of very soft pink lips on mine. Before I could respond to what was happening Lauren pulled away with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"I like you a lot like, like like you Camz."Lauren said with her hand still on my cheek.

The rest of the night Lauren and I just cuddled and watched Disney movies, Every now and then sharing kissing and having intense staring contests. Best night ever.