Lunch

Lauren's P.O.V

It was almost lunchtime and i couldn't
stop smiling. Ever since 2nd period I couldn't stop. She actually said 'yes' to going to the dance with me.

Speaking of my little brown eyed bundle of joy here she comes now.

"Hey Lo." Her voice seems to have a saddened expression sown into it.

"Hey Camz what's wrong babe?.... I mean Camz. Sorry for that I didn't.."
I was cut off by Camz voice.

"Don't be sorry.. I kinda liked the sound of you calling me that." Camila admitted somewhat shyly.

"So what's wrong babe?" I ask again making sure i included the 'babe' again.

I-it's n-nothing don't worry my love." She stutters at first.

"No something's wrong. Please tell me. I'm not gonna push but I know something's up." I said hoping she would eventually tell me what's up.

"It's just this girl in my 3rd and 4th period named Kylie." Camila's voice began to get quieter.

"What did she do I swear Camz I will.." I was cut off quickly.

"No I'll be okay you don't have to do anything. She just won't stop talking about me liking someone my first day here." Camz said the last part with her head down blushing. The fact she liked someone shattered my heart.

"W-w-who d-do y-y-you like?" I managed to stutter out.

"I'll tell you at my house later and please don't hate me." How could I hate her? I hope it's me but i don't think it is she is wayy too good for me. We will find out later but for now we just walk into the lunch room. I go straight to my seat alone at the table. Yes alone I don't have many friends. I sit and wait for Camz who was in line for lunch. I find myself starring at her ass but how can i not? Its huge and her white skinny jeans aren't helping me stop looking. I peal my eyes off her ass and back up to her face. She was starring right into my eyes with her bottom lip between her teeth. My face begins to heat up I know I'm blushing. She giggles and turns back around.

What is this girl doing to me ?