Date Plans

Lauren's P.O.V

I was currently on my way to Camila's house and I couldn't stop smiling. I love hanging out with Camz she makes me happy. I haven't told her what goes on at home because I don't want her to worry about me. So the truth is that for the past three years since I have been in Highschool I was on the basketball team and my mom was sick and so I was left with my step dad. My step father is very verbally and physically abusive to me. My siblings Taylor and Chris both younger than I never found out. Which is good they have too much to worry about as it is. As long as they are okay I will take any punishment my step father gives to me.

Before I knew it i was at Camz. I locked the door to my car and went to knock on her door. It took only 3 knocks and she opened the door. She looked so cute in her pj's and no makeup. She welcomed me with a huge hug and kissed my cheek.

"I'm glad you made it Lolo-bear."

"I am too Camzi-baby." I said and poked her nose.

This will be a fun day. I thought to myself as we went upstairs to cuddle and watch movies.

"Hey Camz?"

"Yeah Lolo?"

"Do you maybe wanna go to the movies or something saterday?" I asked kinda worried.

"I'd love to Lolo" I let out a breath that i didn't know I was holding in. Saterday will be the second best day ever. The best was when I met my Camz.