second period

Camila's P.O.V

We were sitting in class when I saw a paper fly onto my desk from Lauren's direction. I look over at her she has the biggest smirk on her beautiful face. I could feel my cheeks turn a light red. She must have noticed because she started to giggle. I could have died right there. Her giggle is music to my ears. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Lauren's somewhat raspy voice.

"Open it" she says kind or anxiously.
I begin to read her little note.

There is a dance this Friday. Are you thinking about going?

I read the note and responded.

I didn't know there was a dance. Are you going?

I crumpled the paper back up and gave a quick glance at the teacher to make sure she wasn't looking. I threw the paper and luckily it landed gently on her paper.

She looked at me for a few moments before taking her bottom lip between her teeth and began to write on our notes. Soon after that a small crumpled piece of paper made its was back on my desk. I quickly open it.

I was thinking about it but I want to go with someone but that someone hasn't told me if they were going cough cough. So are you going?..

I look over to Lauren she is looking at me tapping her foot nervously.
I ignored the paper ant turned to Lauren.

"Who do you want to go with?" I whisper loud enough for her to hear me but not loud enough for the teachers concern.

"I would like to go with you so I can get to know you more and I bet you would look even more amazing in a little dress." She whispers the last part so quietly and quickly that I could barely hear her.

"Well I would love to go with you. Hey do you maybe might possibly want to hang out after school today? I asked a little scared she would say 'no'.

"Thank you for your company at the dance and yeah I would love to chill after school." She sounded so excited. I nodded and took my bottom lip between my teeth.

The rest of the class period was silent. I just sat there starring at the green eyed rocker next to me.

She looked over and caught me starring. I quickly turn away blushing at the fact she caught me.

I waited a few moments before trying to look again. This time i caught her. I blush harder and cleared my throat. She looks up and our eyes lock. We stare deep into each others eyes. I looked down at her pink plump lips then back into those amazing green orbs.

My eyes don't meet hers, instead I look up and she's looking at my lips. I bring my bottom lip between my teeth and start biting it. I see her lick her lips and bring her eyes back up to mine. We are pulled into another starring contest but that was quickly ruined by the bell.