Anniversary (part three)

Camila's P.O.V.

I woke up basically on top of Lauren and the first sound I heard other than the birds outside, was the sound of her beating heart.

I slowly try and get up from on top of Lolo but her arms wrap tighter around my waist.

"Stay" Lauren whispered in a voice huskier than normal. I reluctantly cuddled back into her side.

After about an hour or two of cuddling I try waking Lauren again.
"Lo Lo wake-up. I wanna spend time with you* I say as I showed her with kisses hopefully waking her.

"Ughh" she groaned and stretched exposing her toned stomach.
She looks at me with a smirk.
"What's with the smirk Jauregui?"
I smirk back. Two can play it that game.

"You tell me Mrs. Goo goo eyes" she stated causing me to blush.

"Well keep your shirt down and I won't have goo goo eyes" I say kissing her.
She smiles into the kiss and I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance.
As soon as she granted I pulled away walking away to get cloths for a shower.

"You fucking tease" she shouted with a pout. I laugh.

"Don't worry baby I'll fix that later but right now we need showers now are you gonna join me or not?"

My words left her shocked but she quickly got up grabbing her clothes and dragging me into the bathroom.

We got in the shower and nothing dirty happened like I thought would. She washed my hair and I washed hers and every now and again we would steal kisses from each other.

It was nice. I could get used to this. I could see us like this till the day we die.

I know I am going to marry Lauren Michelle Jauregui. 💍💎💞