Our First Date.

Lauren's P.O.V

Today is my first date with my Camz. To say I was nervous was an under statement. I'm really excited too.

I grabbed my outfit for the day and went into my bathroom to take a quick shower. (Outfit above)

-Skips shower cause I'm lazy and no one cares or needs to know what goes on in there-

After my shower i got dressed and did my hair. I put on a small amount of make up to bring out my eye color even more. It took about 30 minutes for me to get completely ready.

I looked at the time it was 12:00 I was picking up Camz at 12:30. I grabbed the keys to my blue Mustang and ran out the door.

I stoped at a flower store and got 3 white roses and 3 red roses I also got a box of chocolate for my baby.

After I did that I drove to Camila's house. I got out and sped walked to her door. I was hesitant (idk how to spell just pull through w me lolz) to knock on the door. I finally got the courage to knock on the door. Not even 3 seconds later the door swung open and I was ingulfed into a big hug. After Camila let go. I held out the flowers and the Chocolate.

"These are for you M'lady" I said in a British accent.

"Thank you Lolo they are beautiful I love!" Camila said jumping up and down like a five year old.

"Ready to go babe?" I asked Holding out my hand.

"Yep" she replied popping the 'P'.

We walked out to my car and I opened it for her. Once she gets in I shut the door and quickly get in on my side. Once I sit down and buckle up I crank up the car and grab her hand.

After a few minutes of silence Camz breaks it.

"Where are we going for our date baby?" she asked making me smile instantly at the word 'baby'.

" I was thinking the fair is in Miami maybe we could go there?" I asked looking at her once or twice before back at the road.

"YAY I LOVE THE FAIR!!" Camila exclamed. The rest of the drive was a comfortable silence with light music from the radio.

We pull up to the fair and find a place to park. Once we park Camz starts clapping and gets out. I get out and walk over to Camz with a pout on my face.

"What's wrong Lolo?" she asked worried.

"I wanted to open the door for you" I said back. With that she gets back in the car and shuts the door. I quickly smile and open the door. I held out my hand to help her out.

"Happy now" she asked I just smiled big. She giggled.

"So what do you wanna do first Camz?"

"Idk what do you wanna do Lolo?" she asked me.

"We could ride the fairus wheel?" I said in responce.

"I- I- I'm scared of hights." she said so quietly I could barely hear her.

"Hey hey it's okay I'll be right there next to you the whole time. If you want to you can hide your face in my neck the whole time." I told her and with that we went on the wheel and on the rest of the rides there.

Today was the best day of my life, not because we went to the fair but because I got to spend the whole day with my baby.