Chapter 8

Riley's point of view

"And then I want to move to L.A" I laughed on Farkle's balcony after school.

"You're gonna move to L.A?" he seemed sad. "Well of course I'll get married here first. Ya know so my parents can see my wedding" I had my entire life planned out.

"That's great that you have your whole life planned out" he smiled "And when you get married, would you invite me?"

"Of course I will! And my wedding will be in a big church and my dad will walk me down the aisle and Maya will be my maid of hon-" I paused.

He looked at me and I looked out to the street. "You realize what you just said?" he asked me.

Duh I realized that. I loved Maya. I knew that now.

"Yes Farkle I realized that. I love Maya...you are a creepy little genius" I sighed.

"Yes, yes I am" he laughed.

"Now if you excuse me I need to go talk to Maya" I stood up.

"I know she'll understand. Just speak from your heart. And tell her everything because you kept the truth from her for too long" he said standing up and hugging me.

I walked into his house and walked out the front door. "And remember I'm always here for you, always" he said.

I turned around and walked down to the street. I breathed out and walked towards Maya's apartment.

I reached the building and I knocked on her door. The door opened.

"Riley?" she said.

"Maya we need to talk for real this time. And I promise I'll tell the truth and won't yell at you again" I promised her.

"Riley, this really isn't a good time" she tried to hide something, I could tell.

"What's going on Maya? Who is in there?" I asked and tried not to yell.

"Nobody. I swear. We'll talk later I promise" she said.

I didn't believe her at all. I pushed past her. There on the couch was Lucas and a drink with two straws.

"I can't believe you Maya! I am actually trying to apologize and you chose Lucas over me?" I stormed out.

"Riley wait!" Maya screamed but I ran off without looking back.

~~Sorry for another Rilaya fight but I want Maya to go to Riley not visa versa. So this little fight builds the next chapter. I promise it gets fixed:-)