Sixteen, 'Shavey Moves'.

I think I might me enjoying writing this book, only because my mind is being considerate enough to lend me ideas. 

Vote, Comment and Critique.

Until my next update, suffice with this. 

Sixteen, 'Shavey Moves'.

"Seems like she's in trouble." Eugene comments as I stare dumbfounded at Edina Freaking Merrick who's still clueless of our presence.

I swear on the love of manga I read today, I am going to kill her. 

The embarrassed security official is fiddling with the hand cuffs on Eddy, trying to unlock them conducting enough interrogation. After all, he's the same bulky guy who ran for her as soon as she entered the private lobby.

And why wouldn't he?

Finally free, she glances in our direction and delightfully walks towards us, with hurried pace.

Edina Merrick is wearing a prison uniform. I repeat, an orange jumpsuit, a prison uniform. Her hair are dipped in orange, not a surprise there. Along with her lips and her nails and her jewels and her freaking six inch heels. 

She's literally a living Orange. Squeezed one, for that matter.

Her abrupt bone crushing hug almost make me lose my footing, but thanks to my Knight in Vampy Armour for not letting me end up in a heated mess on the floor, which wouldn't really make a difference because I am already heated.

The first thing I ask my best friend, which I am regretting ever making her that is,

"What the fuck are you wearing?" 

Hearing the use of a horrible curse word, for the first time out of me, she drops to her knees with her hands flattened on her ears, dramatically. 

"The devil has corrupted the purity of my baby's tongue. Have mercy on her, God." She prays. 

I think I can't get any more humiliated because the amount of eyes turning around to watch us is just too many to bear.  

Thank the Lord, it's just the private lobby and not the entire airport itself.

"Eddy, stop it! You're drawing attention!" My exclaim comes out as a whisper, but my before-anyone-else has the nerve, like always, to ignore me. 

As if on cue, she notices Eugene standing behind her and she pulls him unexpectedly for a suffocating hug. Her tiny orange frame wrapped around a shocked Eugene is almost comical. 

"Put your hands off him. He has an image to maintain." I mutter harshly, but like always, she doesn't listen.

Name me my sin and I shall correct it. If it means this devil would be out of my life.

Who are you kidding, you love her.

Letting him have a little to breathe, she compliments, "Pictures do you no justice, Gino."

Eugene's head snap up to meet my gaze, a ghost of a smirk lurking on his lips. I quickly look away, red.

"Orange is the new black, baby." Eddy finally decides to give me some heed.  

"So, you've started watching that show now and thought it would be appropriate to meet Eugene's family in that? Whatever happened to make good first impressions." I hiss, silently.

I am too angry to play the nice card. 

"Nah, it was just the poster that caught my eyes. You know the main girl looked real cool in that. But, I didn't know of the complications I'd be facing while traveling, dressed like this." She explains and I watch her in horror.

"Damn, your sanity has escaped the restraints your brain put on it."

She makes the emotional black mailing face of hers where she puckers her lips with doe eyes.