Two.

This is an edited version of chapter two, I recommend you to read this. 

Vote, Comment and Critique

Feel free to point the errors, I love you all. 

-Eden.

Acquainted with the Raymond.

I heave myself off of the plush mattress, conquering my laziness when it comes to doing chores. I have to unload my luggage, which is messing my new space, making me feel like I have committed a sin. It won't be as tiresome considering I have left my wardrobe behind except a pair or two, deciding to revamp it in Connecticut. And If I had known, Victoria would be as kind as stacking the shelf of a stranger with law books, I would've brought my PS4 instead.

Weighing a little more on the pessimistic side can be regretful at times.

Giving second thoughts to either dozing off at four in the evening or running for a play store adventure, I pick the latter. The pmsing Raymond has perturbed me to the point of my low-high state and I think sleep wouldn't nudge me. In the language of Eddy, my low-high is when I am conflicted between shooting myself out of maddening delirium and decapitating the one who caused it. Unfortunately, I don't own a gun or am blindly courageous enough to end a life, therefore I am abandoned to deal with my emotional instability anyway.

Ditching my make-up and contact lenses, I opt for my geek glasses. Applying a bit colour to my lips, I change into clean jeans and a white ruffle top. I pick up my wallet and phone from the nightstand, ready to step out of the room.

The brightened corridor with wooden flooring, supplements two doors besides the one that leads to my asset. Exquisite paintings and vintage sculptures rousing the broad empty hall. The now visible staircase gives me a choice to go higher or walk down the stairs. I descend after contemplation.

A tad bit humble in life, that's how it should be.

"Boo!" I don't know what it is; a claim stating I have a significant other I'm not aware of or just an exclamation to catch me off guard, but what I do know is, it makes me lose my footing helping me glue my rear to the immaculate marble ground, unceremoniously I admit.

The sound of the culprit's amusement infuriates me a little.

"Hey!" I whine in protest, only to be met by a handsome teenager, flashing his white smile at me. His boyish face comes with light blue eyes and tousled mob of dirty blonde hair and a chiseled jaw. He must be two or more inches taller than me. He is definitely the younger one.

Even the adopted of this family are blessed with superficial perfection.

"I am Samuel, nineteen, freshman in university and you can call me Sam." He says, faking British accent and failing shamelessly. He brings his hand out of the leather jacket he's wearing to offer a hand to shake. I take it eagerly, happy this one is a lot civil and friendly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Sam. Unlike some brooding men, you're actually quite likable." For a moment he appears muddled, then he smirks victoriously as if he solved the puzzle.

"It's comforting to know, beautiful. Thank you." He winks. I can't help but blush profusely, of course I am not fond of getting compliments from handsome guys, more like guys.

"I guess you forgot to introduce yourself to me." Sam intrudes my reverie.

"Uhh...I am Zara, the only guest who wouldn't leave and I am twenty one." I tell him.