-Chapter Four; Bleeding Nose!

------*Chapter Four*------

[It's un-edited. PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

JK. It's not that bad]

~ Bleeding Nose ~

My temper; struck normality, when I saw the caller I.D:

"Hello?" I said, imitating a heavy tone in a mood to piss someone off.

"Umm...Zara...is that you?" She asked, but as I was in a mischievous mood to cheer me up, I didn't let her acknowledge it was me.

"Who's Zara?" I asked.

"Uhh...She's my friend and what are whatever-your-name-is doing with her phone?" She responded uncertainly ending the speech with a snap.

"Oh. So you're talking about the tall brunette I've kidnapped?" I said playfully.

"What the hell are you talking about, wait, I am reporting to the police, oh my god! What have you done to my best friend?" She ranted and I couldn't hold up any longer and laughed hysterically.

"You...You...bit-hole, you nearly gave me a heart attack." She said unbelievably for being so naïve.

I laid myself on the comforting mattress and sighed;

"Yeah, Yeah whatever, you're not going to die so easily." I rolled my eyes at her image that flashed in my mind.

"Excuse me? Seriously lady! Are you PMSing?" She asked knowingly.

"No, I'm not, it's just somebody is getting on my nerves lately." I explained. That Eugene guy was shattering my pride with each passing second.

"He is so arrogant." I blurted out loud.

"Oh so it's a guy? Looks like for the first time thing for my BFF." I was infinite times sure that, Edina wiggled her eyebrows at me accusingly.

What could I do? When the guys were allergic to me back at school, not that the feeling wasn't mutual. And then there was my extreme nerdy get up. They never dared, coming near me.

"Oh please! Okay...He is holy-macaroni-damn handsome but; his ego is taller than the Eiffel tower, trust me!" I said.

Crap, I shouldn't have told her about his blessed perfection in looks. Now I am doomed.

"Every relationship starts with the frenemy phase babe, it's the cliché-ness of life ain't going to change for you!"

Why do you do this, Eddy, Just tell me why?

"Please Eddy, I am in no mood to argue about this." I said frustrated at the loss for words.

"Fine, but don't come running to me afterwards, admitting that you're in love... or better, that you guys are meant to be together."

GOD!! This girl, clearly can't get me sometimes...

"Edddyyy!! I'll put you in the fridge, then I'll freeze you and...and then I'll fudge you!" I growled; hitting the end button and throwing my phone not-so-harshly on the bed.

Sorry Mr Anger! I love my phone.

-Sincerely, ZARA.

Not long, before my phone started to ring again, I knew who it was, so I just let it ring. After about five minutes later, Eddy didn't give up; it was still buzzing and I picked it up rather furious.

"What Eddy! I told you I didn't like him, he is an egg-hole."

"Who's him?" An amused voice asked.