Chapter 13: Reality Check

(A/N) I fixed it! Turns out it was really simple. Haha. Yeah... Enjoy the story!

-=~=-

The next day, I woke up crying. Gold was gone and there was nothing I can do about it. He told me about where him, Freddy, and Bonnie were going and it was going to take at least a day to get there. They decided to all live together for a while. They seemed happy, but I was sad and alone.

I shook my head. I have to be strong. I can't be depressed all the time. I got out of bed and got ready for the day like I always did. I decided I wanted to go to the music room to play the piano and sing. I told Nanny and walked off. When I walked into the room, my eyes widened in surprise.

"Gold?! What are you doing here?!" I asked, running up to my blonde haired boyfriend. He looked up from the piano and smiled.

"Hey, Princess. I decided to come back, just for you," he said, getting up and hugging me. Something felt off, but I was too distracted by the fact that Gold was standing here, hugging me again.

"Why? Didn't you want to be with Bonnie and Freddy?"

"Nah. Those guys needed space for themselves."

I tilted my head. Gold never talked like that. What was going on?

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Better, now that you're here, Princess. So, how ya been, Sweetheart?"

I shook my head and backed up. Something was not right at all. Gold would never  talk like this. So, who's this exact replica of my boyfriend?

"Who are you?" I asked, bluntly.

"Come on, silly goose. I'm Goldie, your boyfriend. Remember?" I shook my head.

"No. Tell me who you are."

The look alike smirked and chuckled darkly. He stepped towards me, forcing me to back up.

"Listen, Princess, you know who I am. I'm telling the truth. I am Gold. I've known you for a while. You call me by a different name, Princess."

I hit a wall and I squeaked. No... It couldn't be.

"Junior?"

"Correct, Princess. I think you've earned a prize."

He put either hand on each side of me so I couldn't escape. I looked up at him in fear and he just smirked. Finally, I felt his lips on mine. I didn't know what to do. He looked exactly like my boyfriend Gold, but he was really a stuffed animal. What was I supposed to do? I was really confused. He pulled away after a while and smirked.

"Princess enjoyed that, huh?" He asked. He was about to kiss me again when someone pulled him away from me. I saw my childhood best friends beating up a stuffed animal human replica of my boyfriend... Am I just seeing things?

"(Y/N)!" they yelled, running over to me and hugging me.

"Timothy! Vivian! I thought you guys would have returned back to your dimension..." I said, with a smile.

"We can't. You have to put us back. It's been lonely without you, and..." Timothy said, looking over at Vivian.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry about what happened to your parents... I... I was heartbroken that they sent you away so... I controlled the car to crash..." she said.

"In all honesty, I never cried for them. I miss them dearly, but... I just don't feel that connection anymore. It's sad what happened, but I've moved on."

Vivian sighed in relief and Timothy smiled.

"So, what do we do about him?" I asked.

"You need to put us all back into our dimensions," Vivian said, loooking sad.

"Oh... So Junior is from a different dimension too.." I said. Timothy nodded. I sighed. "I wish I didn't have to... I miss you guys."

"We miss you too. But we need to go back," Timothy said. I nodded. I gave them one last hug. Junior was starting to get up again, no doubt wanting to harm whoever beat him up. I sighed and closed my eyes, focusing on send them back.

We'll always be best friends... (Y/N)...

Their voices faded. I opened my eyes and saw Junior as a teddy bear again, Vivian as a warrior girl action figure, and Timothy as a small elephant stuffed animal. I sighed, remembering the first day I met Vivian and Timothy. It was easier to pull stuffed animals out of their universe as humans. It was more difficult to put them back.

The bad part is, what if Junior comes back? I don't remember pulling him out of his dimension. Maybe it was while I was sleeping? I don't know, but I'll have to keep this a secret from everyone and try to control my power.

I picked up all the toys and brought them back to the room. I wanted to save the warrior, elephant, and maybe Junior for my kids, assuming I ever have any. I smiled at the thought of small child running around a house. A house that I reside in with Gold.

Finally, something hit me. He was going to be out in the real world for 2 years, without me. I began panicking. What if he meets another girl? What if he marries someone better than me? I began crying again when Nanny came into my room, holding a phone.

"Someone called for you," she said with a smile. I took the phone and put it up to my ear, wiping away my tears and trying to calm down.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, (Y/N)," a voice said. A voice I recognize.

"Gold!"

"Uh huh. I wanted to give you a call and say that we made it home. I can't wait until those two years go by so you can join us. And by us I mean me, because these other losers with me are being jerks right now."

I heard sounds of protest and someone took the phone.

"Hey, (Y/N). It's Freddy," he said, sounding like he's running away.

"Freddy! Give me the phone!" Gold yelled in the background. I heard Bonnie laughing as well and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Give Gold the phone, Fredbear," I said.

"You don't want to talk to me?"

"I do, but you didn't call me, so-"

"Oh. Well then." Freddy hung up the phone and called me back. I laughed and answered.

"Really?" I said.

"I called you. How's it goin-"

"Give me the phone, Fred!"

Freddy must have gotten tackled by Gold. I heard them fighting and arguing and it made me smile. Gold finally got the phone back.

"Sorry about that."

"It's alright, Goldie."

"So, how's it goin'?"

"I miss you. A lot."

"Well, I'll try to call you everyday, alright?"

"That would be great."

Maybe these two years won't be so bad...

-=~=-

(A/N) Heyo Balloons! Normally I wouldn't post a chapter from the same book two days in a row, but you guys really wanted another chapter. So there ya go.

Catch you on the flipside,
-TheYellowBalloon