Part 1 : Finding a Job

Maine's Pov
I'm finding a job , the job I'm finding was working in an office that has a good management. By the way I'm Nicomaine Dei Capili Mendoza but you can call me Maine, my close friends call me Meng . I'm rich but even If I'm rich  I have to do my job being a grown up woman. So I found a lot of papers that are in the walls, so I decided to look at it and it was a job offer. I look at what is written on the paper.

'Looking for an assistant that has experience in working at offices , If you want to apply call 09173479000 or just go to the main office of Faulkerson's Corporation Inc. .Bring bio-data.'
This is what the papers are for. So I decided to go to Faulkerson's Corporation Inc. And when I arrived at the Faulkerson's Corporation Inc. I didn't saw anyone that are applying so I decided to go at the main office. I saw a woman doing some stuffs I go towards her.

"Excuse me, I'm applying for assistant, are you the one who wil approve me If I can get the job?" I said
She looked at me and say " No ,I'm not the one who will approve If you can work here"
"Sasamahan kita kung saan ka mag-aapply at sino ang magiging boss mo." She added
"Okay." I respond. The building was so big.
"So we're here, you can go inside na ,by the way I'm Patricia , but you can call me Pat, just call me If you need help. Goodluck!" She said and smiled. She's so kind I think she will be my friend , so here I am now where my boss is , and where will I work. So I knocked first before I enter. And then I hear something say "Come in." I think that was my boss ,he sounds like a boy , so my boss is a boy . I go inside and I found him sitting on a office chair.
"Uhm , excuse me sir , I heard that you are looking for a assistant , I want to apply." He wasn't looking at me but looking at the walls when he turned his chair,Oh my freaking gosh! He's so handsome and he has dimples too . I like boys who has dimples. I just stare at him.
"Uhm ,Miss what are you doing ?" He said.
"Uhm, nothing Sir." I said, I didn't notice that I was staring him for a long time.
"Let me look at your bio-data." He said
So I give him my bio data then he looked at it .
"Uhm so your name is Nicomaine Dei Capili Mendoza." He said
"Yes sir , but you can call me Maine for short." I said.
"Uhm, I think you have an experience and I think you're good at working so you're hired." He said.
"Thank you sir. Thank you so much." I said and I shakehands with him.
"By the way sir, what's your name?" I asked.
"Oh , I forgot I'm Richard Faulkerson Jr. But you don't have to call me sir , you can call me Richard, it's annoying when someone is calling me sir." He said
"Really sir? I mean , Richard?" I said
"Yes . So you can start working tomorrow your job starts at 8:00 in the morning until 9:00 in the evening, remember don't be late." He said
"Okay sir , I mean Richard , thank you again." I said then leave.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
What wil happen next ? Will Maine do her job properly? Will this lead to Maine's and Richards' / Alden's forever? Will find out on the next chapter.