Friendly Date

Richard's Pov
Tonight is the night, I know it's just a friendly date but atleast me and Maine are okay now. It's 7:00 in the evening , our date is about 9:00 pm. I'm preparing, I took a bath, I have something to wear now, I'm done in all, all I'm waiting is Maine, but before I go to her house , I'll go to the mall first to buy her some flowers and chocolates, and my special gift, is the necklace, yeah I'll be giving her a necklace , you know remembrance, like that.

--
I'm here at the mall, I'm done buying the flowers and the chocolates, all I need to buy is the special necklace, I'm here at the jewelry shop, I'm looking around then one necklace caught my attention, it's a heart-shaped necklace , this will be great when Maine wear it, she look beautiful with this necklace, I bought it. I'm done buying the things I will give to Maine, now I'm heading to her house.

--
I'm here at Maine's house, I feel a little bit nervous, I pressed the door bell. Someone opened , Andre opened it.

"Hello, Andre , is Maine ready?" I asked

"A little bit, come in." He said

I sat to the sofa. I waited for Maine. After a few minutes a beautiful girl heaing down the stairs she was wearing a red dress and it make me feel like , I'm in heaven, Is this love? Maybe, but I have to make sure.

"Alden!" Maine said

"Huh?" I asked

"You looked like you saw a ghost." She said

"Huh?" I asked

"Nothing, don't mind it, let's go." She said

I just nodded and smiled. I couldn't control myself, my heart keep beating and beating. We ride on my car, and drove in a special place.

"Alden, where are we going?" She asked

"Secret, just relax there , you can sleep If you want." I said

"Okay, I have a trust on you Alden, don't break that trust." She said

"I promise." I said and smiled as I lay my pinky finger on hers.

I drove and drove, Maine didn't know , we're going to Tagaytay. I arrange the place there, so no worries. I look at Maine she's peacefully sleeping, she looked like an angel, oh god I'm lucky thank you, but Maine isn't mine yet. But I will court her very soon.

----
We're here, Maine was still sleeping. I wait her to wake up.

Maine's Pov
Oh my sleep was good, why is the car stopped, I look at Alden he's sleeping, he's so cute. What was I saying? I looked at him peacefully, I just stare at him, I arrange his hair, then he moved a little bit, I think he's awake, he looked surprise.

"I Love you." He said

"What Alden?" I said

"I love~~ nah , nothing." He said

"Okay , are we here?" I asked

"Yes, I was about to wake you up, but I just let you sleep, and I'm the one who fell asleep." He said

"That's okay, thank you!" I said and smiled.

He smiled too. We stared at each other. Alden move a inch closer than me, he was about to kiss me, but I put my finger on his lips, and signed him no.

"Alden, let's go." I said

He just nodded. It's awkward.

"Maine can I put this on your eyes?" He asked

"Alden, what are you doing?" I asked

"Trust me, I'll promise , I won't do anything." He said

"Okay." I said

He blindfolded me, now I can't see anything. We walked and walked and we stopped. I think we're here.

"Alden are we here?" I asked

"Yeah, now you can remove your blinfold." He said

I removed my blinfold, and wow, it looks like a romantic date, is this a friendly date or a official date? He helped me sit on the chair, he's so gentleman.

"Maine, wait I'll just get something in the car, okay?" He asked

"Yeah, but make sure you won't leave me." I said

"Remember my promise." He said

I just smiled. I waited for him to come back.

Alden came back , he bought some flowers.

"Maine, for you." He said while he was giving me the chocolate and the flowers.

"Thank you." I said

"But wait , there's more." He said and he grab his pocket, and I saw a red box. What is that?

He opened it , it's a necklace, it's a heart-shaped necklace, this is so beautiful.

"Alden, for what is this?" I asked

"I want to thank you for everything,Maine you know we just became friends again while ago , but I will wait for the right time that we will be more than friends, I'll promise I won't hurt you If that time comes Maine, I promise, but for now I just want to thank you." He said

I was teary-eyed that time, he saw it , he wiped my tears.

"Maine don't cry." He said and kissed my forehead.

I nodded.

"Cone on let's eat." He said

I smiled.

>>>>>
We finished eating, we have some chitchats.

"Maine, I won't drive you home first, I want you to meet my Dad again." He said

"Uh, is that a good idea?" I asked

"I guess so, so let's go?" He said

"Let's go." I said

Then Alden drove to his home.

--
We're here at his house, I feel nervous.

"Maine, don't worry, dad won't bite you." He said

I just laughed a bit. Then we entered the house, I saw his dad sitting on the couch.

"Son, you're here. And you with a beautiful girl, Maine right?" His dad said

I was about to answer when everything went black.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
What will happen next? Let's find out on the next chapter.. Sorry for the grammars and the typos. Please vote.