Friends?

Richard's Pov
Maine was confined in a hospital , a week ago, I was so worried that time, thank god, she's okay now, the doctor said she can go out now in the hospital, she's in her home now, I want to talk to Maine, I want to be friends with her again. I decided to go to Maine's house.

I'm here at Maine's house , I'm in front of her door, I press the door bell, she opened it.

"Hello, Alden, why are you here?" She said

"Can we talk , Maine?" I asked

"Uhm, of course , come in." She said

So we go inside her house , we sat at the sofa.

"Uhm, Maine? I'm so guilty on what happened. I want to apologize for what I do, promise Maine, I won't do it again." I said while holding her hand.

"Alden, don't worry about it , it's over, I understand , it's okay, let's justforget about it." She said then she let her hand of my hand.

"So friends?" I said

"No." She said

"Maine, please!" I said

"Of course! Ikaw naman hindi ka mabiro." She said while laughing.

"Thank you Maine! I love you!" I said, what did I just say?

"What did you say Alden?" She asked

"Uhm, nothing, uhm, Maine, can we have some friendly date?" I asked

"Uhm, sure, when?" She asked

"Uhm, If it's alright maybe later evening?" I asked

"Uhm, sure, so later evening?" She asked

"Later evening, see you later Maine." I said

"Bye,Alden, ingat." She said

I just smiled.

Yes she said yes. This will be gonna be the best day of my life.

Maine's Pov
Alden come here a while ago, he asked If we could be friends again, I said yes, besides I have a sin too about Alden. And I will go with him for FRIENDLY date daw. I said yes too, there's nothing wrong If we could have a friendly date right? It's okay. I'm lonely here at the house, Alden just left. I called Patricia but she's not answering , I think she's busy. I just lied down on the sofa.

"Boring!" I said

"But now, it's not boring." Someone said

I looked who it is. It's Andre. Yes thank god he's here.

"Andre!" I said and hugged him.

"Maine, you look like you're very happy." He said

"Huh? Don't worry about it, I just miss you, why took you so long?" I asked

"Because my lola want to extend my vacation there , so I give her what she wants." He said

"Oh that's good, come on , let's go on Starbucks." I said

"Okay just wait , I'll just put my things upstairs in my room." He said

"Okay, I just take a bath." I said

I go to the  bathroom and took a bath, oh I feel so fresh now. I'm done.

Andre was done too, now we're ready to go.

"Let's go." I said

He just nod.

We drove to Starbucks.

--
We're here at Starbucks. We just ordered macchiatos(ewan ko kung ano yun haha). Our ordered came. We drink our coffees. We just have some chit chats.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Alam ko boring po,pero sa wakas po nakapag-update na ako, maikli lang po ngayon, sa next chapter po yung date. Antayin niyo po ang next chapter.