Try to forget

(A/N): Sorry late update ang author niyo alam niyo naman christmas break pero wait, ang ganda ng My Bebe love, sa mga hindi pa nakakapanood manood na kayo. Mahaba pa rin ang pila.
************••••••••••**************

Maine's Pov
"Maine how are you?" Mom said

"I'm okay , Mom." I said while looking on the floor

"No dear, you're not okay, I know you, you have a problem?" Mom said

"Okay, I'll tell you, I left my loved one on the Philippines for some reason." I said

"Maine, just tell him that you just need some space being alone, I'm sure he will unsderstand that, besides what's the name of this guy?" Mom said

"Alden/Richard Faulkerson Jr." I said

"Faulkerson? You mean the son of the owner of the Faulkerson Inc.?" Mom said

"Yeah." I said

"How did you met him?" Mom said

Oh my! How will I tell this to my mom she doesn't know that I'm working for him.

"Oh because my friend Patricia knows him and Alden was her friend too." I said. Good job Maine.

"Who's Patricia?" Mom asked

"Uhm, she helped me arrange my things when someone bumped me at the mall." I said

"Oh I see , that's okay dear, you'll be in Philippines after five months right?" Mom asked

"Yeah, okay mom, can I go to the mall? Don't worry I'll be with Andre." I said

"Okay." Mom said

"Thank you, I just take a bath." I said

I go to my room there , and there's a bathroom inside. So I took a bath , after I finished taking a bath , I'm deciding what to wear, maybe a long sleeves and a jogger pants. So I told Andre If he'll be with me going to the mall, he just agreed. We go to a shop that's full of sweets ,I love cakes and candies. We entered the shop.

"Andre ,I'll go look around first." I said

He just nodded.

So I look around while I'm looking some candies to buy, I bumped into someone. He's running , he's in a hurry.

"Sorry miss, I just need to hurry." He said then go.

I saw his face he looked like Alden, oh Alden you don't how much I miss you. I grab some jelly beans and a black forest cake. I go to the cashier and paid it. Andre is outside waiting for me. After I bought some sweets, we go to a shop that are selling some clothes and we buy some of them. After that we go home already, I'm so tired. I go to my room and I lay down on my bed. I looked at my phone and pressed the app camera , I took some selfies. When I'm done taking some selfies, I pressed the app photos. I look at my selfies while I'm scrolling some pictures , I saw a picture of Alden, Alden again I remembered Alden again.

Alden's Pov
We're here at the bar, Sam is pleasing me to go home, and get some rest, because I drunk so much but I didn't mind him, I want to forget Maine, I wonder what  she is doing now.

"Hello cutie, wanna join me for a dance?" A girl said and come over me .

"Shut up, go dance yourselves." I said

"Come on, don't be shy." She said as she hold my neck and grab towards her and kissed me.

"Stop you f*ck." I said then she leaves.