Part 3: Mall

Song for this chapter: Someday we'll know by: Mandy Moore

Alden's Pov
We just arrived at the mall , I invited Maine to come with me because she's my assistant, so we're here at the mall we go first at a fast food chain.

"Maine let's go there" I said while pointing on a fastfood chain.
"Okay." She said.
"What do you want to order?" I said
"Uhm , anything." She said.
So I ordered two rice and a bowl of sinigang and iced tea for drinks.

"Here you go." I said as I put down the food that we ordered.
"Oh that's sinigang that's my favorite." She said.
"Really, Sinigang's my favorite too." I said.
So we eat and after we eat I invited her to go with me in a department store.

"Maine let's go to the department store." I said
She just nod.
When we are here to the department store I saw Maine picking some clothes that she like but she didn't buy it.
So I go to the living room section of the mall and look at some displays and ou sofa , I bought some displays for our house when we done paying the things that we pick, we go walk again to explore more.

"Maine, do you want to drink at starbucks?" I asked
"Uhm , okay sure." She said
"What flavor do you want to drink?" I asked
"Java chip, grande size" she said
I just nod . Our orders were ready so I decided to get it from the counter. I gave Maine the other one .

"So Maine, tell me more about yourself." I said
"Uhm, I live in Bulacan , I came from a rich family." She said, but she was rich why is she working at our company, I asked myself.

"You're rich?" I asked her.
"Yeah." She said.
"So why are you working on our company but not in your own business?" I asked.
"My parents businesses are in London and New york, but I don't wanna leave this country just to work there so I decided to apply at a company." She said
"But why are you working for being an assistant? What course did you graduated?" I asked again.
"Uhm because I want to earn money just by myself, uhm actually my course is Culinary Arts and I want to build a restaurant when I save more money ." She said.
"Oh so I think you are good at cooking." I said
"I think so." She said.

I looked at my watch and look at the time it's already 4:30 in the afternoon. So we headed back to the office when we arrived it was 5:00 pm. I decided to asked Maine to drive her home besides there's nothing to do today.

"Maine, I'll drive you home na." I said
"Uhm sorry Richard but I have my car with me so maybe next time okay bye." She said as she ride inside her car . "Bye" she added.
"Bye, Maine , be safe ." I said
She just smiled.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Ano po ang susunod na mangyari? Wait for the next chapter. Sorry for this short chapter today .