Just got home

Song for this chapter: A thousand miles

Maine's Pov
I just got home, I was so tired driving all the way home , Richard asked me while ago If he could drive me here in our house I said no because I bought my car. When I came in there's no one in the house just me, because my parents just go to New York because their business is there. So I decided to cook something ,I was hungry because of the long traffic, it took me hours to get home. So I cook pasta with tuyo it's like a carbonara that has tuyo/dried fish on the top so the tuyo is like the toppings. When I'm done cooking ,I put  a plate on the table , I was about to eat when someone knocked at the door, I think who it was , when I opened the door I saw Richard in front of me .

"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I followed you when you are driving headed to your house ." He said.
"So why did you followed me?" I asked
"Nothing , no reasons at all I just want to came here . Stop asking questions can you let me come in?" He said
"No." I said
"I'm your boss remember." He said
"Come in." I said and I faked smiled him .  I walk towards to the dining room , I sat down at the chair and I was about to eat , when Richard asked. "Can I eat too with you?"
"Of course." I said and smiled.
"Did you cook this , this is so delicious." He said
"Yes ,I cooked that , thank you." I said .
"Oh before I forgot you have to file the papers that I will give to you tomorrow ." He said.
"Okay Richard." I said
"Call me Alden." He said.
"Why Alden?" I asked
"That name was known all over the country , I am popular by the Alden name. So I want you to call me Alden." He said . I just nod. We're done eating so I wash the dishes and after washing I notice that Alden is watching TV in the living room , I go to him .

"What are you watching?" I asked

"I don't know too ,when I open the tv this just appears so I just watch it." He said.

After an hour the  show was over when I looked at the clock it was quarter 9 so I told Alden that he should go. When I checked him , he didn't notice that he fell asleep . I started to wake him up but he's just saying "No I'm gonna sleep here." He said with a sleepy voice . I locked the gate and the door and I left him in the living room sleeping at the sofa. I go upstairs and just tweeted.

What a life you have @mainedcm !
I tweeted.

And then I go to sleep.

Skip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Alden's Pov
I just woke up , where am I. I asked myself and I saw someone in the kitchen cooking, I go to the kitchen to checked who it was , I saw Maine ,she was surprised when he saw me.

"Thank god you're awake." She said

"Where am I?" I asked

"You're in my house Mr. Richard Faulkerson Jr." She said.

"What?! Why did I sleep here?" I asked

"Why don't you ask yourself ?, Mr. Faulkerson." She said

"I just remembered that I was watching tv and......." I said

"And you didn't notice that you fell asleep." She said. "Buti na lang Sunday ngayon, walang work." She added.

"Good, but I have to leave na!" I said and pick up my bag. "Bye Maine!" I added.

"Bye Alden!" She said while waving her hand.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
What will happen next? Here's the new chapter. ❤️ . Wait for the new chapter.