Escape

Its been 5 months since Ive been kidnapped.

He took me.

He took me and locked me up in this basement.

Ive been raped, beat, and starved for doing nothing.

I did NOTHING to deserve this.

I dont even know him.

Help me escape.

"Oh Arielle " He smirked as he came downstairs with his belt in one hand and his condom in the other.

I grunted as I tried to move my tied up legs away from the wall he tied my body up to.

"Oh baby girl...dont fight" he said as he moved closer towards me.

Here we go...

(Flashback)

"Arielle baby wake up!" Micheal said while shaking me out of my sleep.

"Uhhhhhhh what Micheal man"  I said as I rolled over and put the sheet over my head.

"Baby look.." He said over me.

When I looked up I saw the nigga holding up some scramble board. THIS DUDE WOKE ME UP FOR THIS?

I kissed my teeth and smacked the board of out my sight, hearing some of the pieces fall out on the floor.

Micheal was my boyfriend of 3 years. We met in grade 11, and we've been together ever since.

We both attend USF together and he sleeps over once and awhile.

"BABE LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" he yelled.

I looked up about to cuss this nigga when I looked at what he spelt out.

When I looked up, I saw "Arii will you marry me" glued and spelt out on the scramble board. I was in such awe.

"YES BABE YES!" I said as I jumped ontop of him and kissed him despite my morning breath.

He kissed me back and pulled out a ring out his pocket.

I shedded some tears as he slid the ring on my ring finger.

I hugged him and gave him that look.

"Mm....I know what your eyes are saying"

"Million dollar pussy might pounce on that ass!" I said as I jumped on him

* 1  H O U R  L A T ER

We were laying there, as we caught our breath.

"Damn gurllll, you put it down on a nigga!" He said as he looked in my eyes.

I smirked. "You know I gotta show my fiance wassup"

He pouted. "Why you frowning baby?

"You have to leave soon your first class starts soon" I sighed as I turned around and looked at the clock.

"Shit its 9 already" I got up as I realized as I had less than an hour to get ready.

Im in med school studying to become a Pediatrician. I just have a certain love with kids that no one understands.

I hurried and took my shower, and got dressed. I was about to put my shoes on when Micheal came over to me with brown paper bag in his hands.

This loser lmao.

"I made this for you" He said as he kissed my cheek.

"Awe thanks baby" I said as I opened it, smelling the french toast he made, and the two orange juice boxes in there.

I kissed his lips, as I got ready to leave.

"Bye I love you" I said as I opened the door.

"Love you too" He said as I closed the door.

I hated shutting the door on him, but hey you gotta do what you gotta do.

Micheal got a scholarship to USF for playing Football.

My baby got a dunk lmao. On the real. But he got too much girls on him, for my liking.

* 3 H O U R S     L A T E R

I was on my way to my car, when I heard someone cry in pain.

"AHHH HELP ME PLEASE!"

I rushed over to him.

HIm.

Yes Him.

The day my life started to get fucked.