B E W A R E

Arielle smiled as she rubbed her now protruding stomach.

She glanced at a sleepy Mike as his eyes began flashing open as his head kept leaning back.

Arielle got up to go into the bathroom.

She walked into the bathroom and flicked on the lights. She pulled out her comb from out her drawer and drew an even part in the middle of her hair.

"Hmph" Arielle sighed as she dropped her comb onto the floor.

She bent down, with her hand on her back and thats when it went black.

"FUCK!" Arielle cried as she bumped her head in the darkness.

She began patting the wall, searching for the light switch. She finally found the switch and flicked it up but to get nothing.

"Arielle.." She heard a voice call.

"Arielleeeeeee..." They said again.

"MICHAEL IF THIS A JOKE, YOU NEED TO STOP, FORREAL.. IM NOT FUCKING WITH YOU" Arielle said in a panicy tone.

"This is not Mike Arielle.."

"LEAVE ME ALONE" Arielle said as she began backing up against the wall.

She placed her hands over her face and waited for this nightmare to stop.

She crouched down as she began to pray and the lights returned,flicking on and off.

The lights turned back on. Arielle raised her head slowly. She stood up, wiping tears that she didn't know existed.

She picked hee comb back up and walked back towards the mirror but, she noticed something different..

There was a big crack on the mirror.

*****************

Hey Guys, I know I haven't updated in awhile, had serious writers block and other shit going on, but yea...enjoy.

-Chante