It All Comes Crashing Down...

The sounds of my son crying and choking didn't help me from zoning out.

My eyes were focused on to the wall as the water fell into the bathtub.

I heard footsteps climb up the stairs furiously and a big thump as the door opened but I still didn't lose focus on the wall.

"ARIELLE!" Michael shouted as he ran over to the bathtub. I broke my concentration as I observed him as he pushed me and picked up our son who was still choking and crying.

"ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?! HE WAS DROWNING!" Michael yelled in a pitch I've never heard before. Anger would be an understatement to describe it.

He ran into the bedroom as he began giving our son Heziciah mouth to mouth and began pumping his little chest.

That moment, that exact moment I realized the hurt I just did.

Tears began falling down my face as I heard him begin to cry again and Michael picked him up, cradling him back and forth.

"Shh! Shh! Daddy's here Hezi.."

Minutes later the crying stopped and Michael carried him all the way over to his crib.

"Mich—" SLAM!

Micheal cut me off, slamming the door in my face.

I placed my hand over my mouth as I held my breath.

How could I have been so stupid and Irresponsible?

I raised my left hand, looking at the engagement ring on my finger. What am I really doing? I have a loving fiancé, a beautiful son and what do they have? A piece of shit excuse of a mother and fiancé. They don't deserve this.

I ran down the stairs in anger. I stormed into the kitchen.

I opened the drawer, pulling out one of the sharpest knives in the set.

I began crying and breathing heavily as I slowly raised it up my neck as my body began to shake.

I let the cold knife touch my neck, getting the feel for it.

I took a deep breath and put the knife closer.

"1,2.."

"PUT IT DOWN ARIELLE!" Michaels voice yelled from behind me.

****************************

Hey guys, I know I haven't been updating at all but honestly like I have lost so much motivation towards this book so I apologize. But this book will be coming to an end shortly! BUUUT I will be doing a book based on Trent (Michaels friend). So be on the lookout for that, It should be released in Late November, right after this book ends!

So please comment and vote! what do you think is going to happen next?!