I Gotta Be..

Dedicated to..  @187Dope_

Hope you enjoy ;)

Micheal POV

It was minutes to 1, and I was waiting outside the airport waiting to hear from Buzz. I was expecting their arrival any second now.

"AYO MIKE?" I heard a voice boom from behind me. I turned around and saw Buzz, Rickets and Trent.

I smiled as I dapped each one. "Wassup man? My boys... I havent seen yall in ages." I said as I stepped back and observed everyone.

(PICTURE IN MM)

I was happy to be reunited with my boys but then shit got real when I realized why they were actually here.

                                                                                  **

We were sitting down in apple bee's as we discussed what had been going on.

"So you're telling me this nigga came over here and kidnapped YO GIRL?.. AND WE ALREADY KNOW Tim a lil coo coo in da head!" Trent said as we all shook our head.

"So whats the plan?" Buzz said while slipping a piece of bacon in his mouth.

"Well... Ya'll have his old number?" They all nodded. 
"iight well, I need one of yall to call him, act like you in town or whatever and wanna hook up with him. Say you aint got no place to say cause yo welfare check aint come yet and you need a lil money just for a couple days. Then you're gonna text me the address and we gon roll in. We can't make this messy though, cause this Tim we dealing with."

They all nodded in unison.

"So which one of yall gon' do it?" I asked.

"I will.." Trent said pulling up his dreads in a pony tail.

"Nigga you look like busta rhymes with yo pig tails.." Rickets said laughing. "Man shutup with your 99 cent fake ass grill.." Trent said while smacking his lips.

I shook my head.

"So you sure you're gonna be able to do this Trent?" I asked him assertively.

"Yea man... I gotchu.. we gon hurt Tim! You KNOW I NEVER FORGAVE THAT NIGGA AFTER HE FUCKED MY MAMA? Talkin bout 'oh she raped me'... my ass. Pulled a Delonte West on me bruh."

I held in my laugh as I just shook my head at him. "Yo Trent whatvever happened to Ms.Divine?"

Ms.Divine was Trent's mama name......I never asked nor knew why, but she was sexy though.

"You know same ol' same ol' she still work at the club time to time..She told me how she got some new job involving the phone... I dont know man, I dont ask my mama questions. She dont bring no nigga in my house so im good you feel me cuz?" He said looking at us.

We all looked at eachother and began dying of laughter. Everyone was laughing except Trent.

"YO MAMA On that late night phone sex nigga!"  Rickets said laughing.

Trent face turned red.

"Forreal yo? My mama aint even like that man.." Rubbing his face.

We shook our head, ignoring Trent's slowness.

**

After we finished eating. We each paid our bills and got up.

"iight ya'll I hooked yall up with a hotel..."

"Oh shit you aint even have to do that Mike" Buzz said smiling.

"Nigga dont act dumb, If I didnt I would just continue hear yall bitching like some hyena's." I said as I unlocked my door, letting all them niggas in.

"You riight" Rickets said.

**

I pulled up at The Hilton and let em out, I pressed the button to unlock the trunk so they could get their bags. They came out and grabbed their shit.

I rolled down the passenger side window. "Ayoo Buzz com'ere"

"Wassup? " Buzz said meeting me at the window.

I leaned over. "Here, the keys to the room" He looked down.

"Thanks man" He said smiling. "We gon get this nigga, believe we gon get em'" He said while grabbing the keys and backing up.

"Sho is " I said as I shook my head thinking about my angel. I was knocked out of thoughts as Rickets and Trent came to the passenger door.

"Thanks man, see you tomorrow" Rickets and Trent said. I dapped them and watched them enter the hotel. I began driving as I heard a throwback come on.

(PLAY SONG)

Is it real
What I feel
Could it be
You and me 'till the end of time
Never part
Take my heart
Hold it tight
It's true love you know I gotta be

I gotta be the one you touch
Baby, I gotta be the one you love
(I'm telling you that)
I gotta be the one you feel
And I gotta be the one to fill your life with sunshine
I gotta be the one you know
Cuz I will always love you so
(I'm loving you, girl)
I gotta be the one you need
I'm just telling you that I gotta be
Picture you and me
Starting a life together
We could be
We'll take this vow to love one another
Make this thing a reality, oh

You make me whole, you make me right
Don't ever wanna think about you leaving my life

I began tapping my hand against the steering wheel. Man I miss Arielle so much man.. I gotta be that guy for her. She doesnt deserve all this.

**

I unlocked the front door. I took off my shoes and collapsed on top of my bed. I was about to fall asleep when my doorbell rang.

I got up annoyed and sighed. I opened the door and when I did my mouth dropped.

"Alicia?" I asked looking confused.

"Hey daddy..." She said as she took a couple steps towards me. "I know you miss me" She moaned.

She walked into the living room and threw off her robe, exposing her naked body.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN