Slave..

When I woke up, I could barely move.

My body was still hooked up, and I could not do anything about it.

I felt like crying but It got to the point where I couldnt even cry anymore.

"Morning Sunshine!" He said as he came close to me and kissed me. He placed his hand on my vagina and began rubbing it. I looked at him with disgust and felt so little of myself knowing I could do nothing to stop him.

"Yea you better enjoy this.." He said.

I closed my eyes, and just wished for him to go away.

I felt relief when I felt it out of my body.

I opened my eyes to see him gone, but there was no excitement because I knew he'd be right back.

A couple of minute laters, I heard his foot steps and then eventually saw his body. He was smiling as he walked back into the room.

He had a piece of metal in his hand. Only god know's what this man was planning on doing with that.

He walked past me and I just stared upon the wall infront of me.

A couple of minute later, I could see his shadow and it looked like he was at his fire place.

10 Minutes later I saw his shadow get closer and closer and eventually I saw his body.

When i looked at him, he had gloves on and the same piece of metal he had for earlier in his hand.

He smiled as he came closer.

He slowly brought the metal piece closer and closer towards my body. He lowered it so it was going towards my vagina. I felt my toes curl, knowing what he was about to do.

STING

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed as he pressed the hot piece of metal against my skin.

When I looked down it had a Capital M.

"M  is for mine" He said as he smirked.

I was in so much pain, I could not take it.

I felt my eyes shut slowly, as I felt the hot metal touch my skin again.

MIcheal--

Its been a week, and nobody has heard or seen Arielle.

Im worried sick, like this does not make sense.

I see her one minute and shes vanished the next?

It wasnt even like Arielle was sad or mad at me or she had a reason to leave.

She was fucking happy.

I cant deal with this anymore.