My Angel

I was rushing to the nearest hospital that was nearby.

I ended up at Cedar Hill Hospital and drove up to the entrance.

Trent had Arielle in his hands and just seeing her body.....that shit was breaking a niggas heart.

How could someone do this to me man? My OWN BLOOD YO!

I didn't even park, I stopped at the entrance and hopped out the car. I rushed over to the passenger side and grabbed Arielle out of Trents arms.

"Ayo someone park fa' me?" I said as I threw my keys at Trent, not even waiting for a response.

I carried Arielles body bridal style as I ran into the hospital.

"I need help!!!!" I yelled as I rushed into the hospital.

Everyone was acting as if they couldn't hear me. That shits irritating yo!

I pulled out my gun and put my gun in the air, pulling the trigger.

"CAN A NIGGA GET SOME MOTHERFUCKING SERVICE UP IN THIS BITCH!" I yelled .

Everyone looked at me shocked before they rushed over to my side to help assist Arielle.

"What happened?" One of the nurses asked me.

A hurdle of nurses came and before I knew it Arielles body was out of my possession.

I heard a lot of back and forth chatter and cursing while they were tryna hook up Arielles damaged body to the hospitals cords and shit.

I groaned as I saw all the shit they were doing with her body mane. That shit looked painful and her eyes were still closed.

"Im sorry sir, but you're going to have to leave" The nurse said as she ushered me out of the room.

I clenched my jaw in anger, but realistically, I couldn't get mad because she was doing her job. BUT FUCK THAT BITCH! Any fucking how I find something bad happened to my Ari, Its me and that bitch.

On some real nigga shit.

| 5 HOURS LATER

The boys, Arielles family and I were sitting, waiting to hear any info on how my angel was doing.

We saw a tall black man approach us with a notebook in his hand.

"Family members of Arielle Hamilton?" He asked while observing us.

I stood up. "Y-Yea that's us" I felt my hands shaking as I tried to keep calm.

He looked at me up and down before he opened his mouth.

DF IS WRONG WITH THIS DOCTOR?

"Well Ms.Hamilton wasn't a patient we see everyday at Cedar Hill. She had bruises, bitemarks all over her body. She was dehydrated and her cheeks were leaking blood, not to mention the red marks around her ankles and neck." I felt my blood boiling as I bit down on my lip hard, trying to hold in my tears. "Her nose is broken and she broke a couple of her ribs aswell." He took a deep breath and raised his hand to lift up a piece of paper.

I noticed his gold ring with baby blue crystals, that's when I realized he was apart of the Blue Boys gang. Old but legendary.

"She also had multiple M's ( as in the letter) branded onto her body.

At this point , I was crying.

"HOW FUCKING DARE HE?!?" I yelled, punching the nearest wall close by.

The doctor looked at me, I could tell he felt bad.

"We also performed a vaginal wet-mount on Ms.Hamilton because we suspected rape and she had been raped over 6 times.

I was livid at this point. If I could kill this nigga again, I SWEAR I FUCKING WOULD!

"One more thing...Arielles 4 months Pregnant "

"PREGNANT?!?!?" We all said in Unison.

"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT THIS PUNK ASS BITCH! BEAT UP,RAPED,ABUSED AND HURT MY PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND??? NAW YOU'RE FUCKING WITH ME? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!?" I said as I picked up one of the chairs in the living room and threw it on the wall.

I ran out with both my fists balled up.

I went into the hospitals bathroom and just sat down in cried.

I looked at myself in the mirror, ashamed at the man I am today.

"Why man! WHY!?" I said as I looked down.

"Baby stop crying.. You did what you could?" I heard a familiar voice call.

"Arielle?!" I said as I looked around.

"The mirror baby.." She said.

I looked at the mirror to see her staring and looking at me.

She looked heavenly, not a scratch on her face.

"Arielle!" I said as I turned around and there was no body but I turned around to still see her reflection in the mirror.

"I need you to stay strong and pray for me baby. I love you" She said as she disappeared.

"ARIELLE?? ARIELLE!!" I said as I leaned my head against the wall while punching the wall.

"Pray for me baby" Played in my head again as I missed her embrace.

Ouuuuuu...