Preview

Tim Pov

Mane, I was still pissed off bout' this bitch. I was supposed to out and chill with my boy Trent but naw this bitch wanna throw up on my floor.

Lowkey, I think she pregnant and that's what makes me wanna hurt her more, cause I damn well sure the baby ain't mines'. Everytime she throw up,

I don't know man just I get so angry and built up cause I know theres a great chance she pregnant. Just ruins our future to be real.

We suppose to get married, have a couple kids, you know. But if shawty pregnant. Ima have to hurt her more. I feel why Micheal cuffed her though, shawty got that million dollar pussy. Ya feel me? I be all in that pussyneee!

Kinda weird how she ain't wake up since I hit her in the pan. Been like 3 hours.

I was playing 2K13 when my doorbell rang, which I found weird. Ain't nobody know where I stay.

I got up and put on my glasses. To the outside world I was Dr.James, but to my inside world, the real world they knew me as Slim Tim.

"Hello? who is it?" I said while approaching the door.

"Chinese food!" I heard as I walked closer. I peeked through the door to see some Chinese man holding a bag of Chinese food.

I opened the door and pulled out my wallet, I turned around for quick second and when I looked up four dudes with guns pointing at me were in my face.

Awee...shit.

Just a preview ;) and btw I have some bad news. Im not going to be able to update as often because my laptop battery is acting dumb so I have to update through my phone which is a pain in the ass but I'll try :)

-Chante