Fading

S/O TO

i_cheerlead

Thanks for the support ma :)

and Happy Birthday to my girl Nevaeh !

Micheal Pov

"ALICIA!" I yelled again.

"What daddy?" She began seductively laughing.

"GET OUT MANE! FUCK WRONG WITH YOU?" I said removing my hand from my eyes but

remaining eye contact with her.

 "Ouu I like it when you talk dirty to me pappii..." She said while flicking her tongue up and down.

"Um..K get the fuck out.. now" I said once more, giving her a warning.

She just stood there as she began played with her robe.

I sighed as I got up and went into my closet and pulled out .45. I came back to see her sitting against the wall with her legs open, rubbing her pussy up and down. I mushed up my face.

"Alicia Ima tell you one MORE TIME. GET OUT" I said towering over her.

She just smiled at me. This bitch must not have sense, forreal. I pulled out my gun from behind my back and put it against her forehead.

"Leave. Now." I said while I grabbed her right arm, lifting her up.

"Ok Ok ok damn!" She yelled as she ran out. I locked the door and put my gun back in the closet.

I wasnt really gonna kill her, but I had no energy to be dragging out loose bitches out my house. They shouldnt even be in there.

I decided to call the boys and ask them If they had an update for me.

"Ayo ? Wassup?" I asked as I heard loud music blasting in the background. They were prob at the club.

"Wassup Mike? Yooooo dawhh look at her ass!" Buzz said.

"Where ya'll at ? " I asked confused to who he was speaking to.

"We at the strip club cuh, shit getting popping tonight!"

I shook my head. "Of course ya'll would be there. Aye pass the phone to Trent fa' me."

After a couple of seconds I heard  Trent's voice.

"Wassup mane?" Trent asked.

"Nun wonderin' wassup with ya'll? You talk to him?" I asked