Chapter 9

When I went up, I heard Connor crying. I opened the door and I was shocked to see what Connor was doing. No way, Connor. You are not gonna end your life till I am alive!!!! I shouted at Connor as I hit the pen knife he placed near his wrist. "Let me die!!!!! Why should I life such a stupid life!?" Connor asked as he hung his head and cried.

"What's the problem, bro?" I asked.

C - Connor and S - Srujana

C: Troye Sivan.
S: What's up with him? He's your L.O.M.L isn't he?
C: Was.
S: I don't get it. What do you mean by "was"?
C: He just broke up with me.
S: Wtaf! Why?
C: Cause he thinks I am dating you!!! I talked about you to him.
S: Ok, that's ridiculous. What's wrong in talking about your best friend's daughter. Like what the af.
C: What's the damn point in both of us understanding that? He doesn't get it!
S: Connor, let me tell something but don't get pissed off?
C: Ya?
S: He doesn't understand you. I don't think he deserves you. You deserve someone way better. And please don't be a gay. Go find a woman of your life and settle down. Okay?
*Connor was silent for 2minutes*
C: Okay. Thanks for the advise. JC should be proud to have a daughter like you.
S: *giggles* I'm not a good daughter but never mind. Now can we watch The Chosen?
C: Okay. *giggles*

Connor wiped his eyes and followed me down. We went down happily and watched the movie. And the best part was when I came down, my favourite part of The Chosen was screening on the television. Oh my god!!!!!! I love you TV!!! I said to myself a little loudly, I guess....cause everyone looked at me one kind.