Chapter 1

"So thanks for the support!!! Do watch my other released and upcoming videos. If you want me to sketch out any of your favourite lads, do text me privately in my Twitter account. Check out my Twitter account username in the description below! We've come to the end of the video! This is Srujana, signing off!" I was shooting a video at home. Actually my sister ( also known as my 1st best friend ) was the video editor, script writer, director, and everything.

Oh I forgot to tell about myself.

I am Srujana, 15. I love art, ever since I saw my hero, Justin Cloud Caylen ( JC )! As for me, JC Caylen is art. Art is just awesome and nice, just like JC. My 1st best friend is my sister. Whenever my parents scold me, she takes the blame for me. We love each other so much!!! We have many in common such as, we are obsessed with YouTube.

YouTube. I love YouTube because it saved my life once. Actually O2L saved my life. My father scolds me and irritates me until once I wanted to cut my wrist and die but when I saw O2L's video, for the first time, I decided to live for them.

O2L is a collaboration of 6 funny, handsome and cute guys. Kian Lawley, JC Caylen, Connor Franta, Ricky Dillion, Trevor Moran and Sam Portoff Are the saviors of my life. Together, they are my 2nd Life....