Chapter 15

- Srujana's nickname is Suki. -

Connor's POV:

Kian and Suki have been queueing in the queue for 10 minutes. I just wanted to check on them. Actually I wanted to check on Suki cause she is way more important to me. When I went to the back of the cashier counter, I saw the cashier who were scanning Kian's things in the shopping. She looked familiar. I was cracking my head to think she was.

After 2 minutes of thinking, I realised that it was none other than....Andrea Russett!!!!! I knew Kian would be heart-broken if he sees his ex-girlfriend. I immediately ran over to Kian. Unfortunately, Kian saw Andrea before I reach him.

Kian's POV:

I saw Andrea. I wanted to hug her and kiss her cause it has been 2 years since we broke up and there was no form of contact with her. "Andrea? Is that you? Oh my god, finally I got to see you!!" I said. "Meet me at the shoe corner after taking your items." Andrea said. I listened to her. Just then, Connor came by. I gave him the bags. I went to the shoe corner.

Srujana's POV:

"How can he just dump you and go to see his ex?" Connor asked me. "After a long time, he's seeing her. Let him have his time with her for some time." I said.

Connor's PoV:

I thought Suki would be fed up if he goes to meet Andrea but she didn't. I just need to get her!!! How the hell do I do that? Ugh. This is so ugh. "Kian you have it man! One day, your girlfriend will be mine!" I scolded him in my mind.

The only thing I had in my mind is get Suki from Kian and I will, soon!!!!

- Connor is up to no good!!! -