Chapter 24

* Still Connor's POV *

"Come on she is no more with Kian." I said. "Yes she is....in a way." JC said.

JC's POV:

Connor said that Kian and Suki are not together but they are in a way. It was Suki's birthday today. Kian was suppose to break the plan today in the afternoon.

I tried my real best not to break the plan as I wanted Kian to tell so that it would be special. Connor didn't know the plan. But Connor kept instigating me. Until I just told the plan in front Suki. Andrea entered the house just then. "Andrea sorry but I told the plan." I said. She kept silent.

Suki got up and hugged Kian. She wasn't mad at him. She was just too surprised and shocked to be angry. Kian even proposed to her and asked if she would marry him and she agreed.

Connor apologised to all of us and wished Kian and Suki best wishes for thier future.

Kian and Suki kissed lip to lip. They got blessings from everyone including Andrea. Andrea was happy for them.

Such a happy couple, they were. They were happy.

- The End !!! -
--------------------------------------

I hope you liked this story. This is the end of this book. Book 2 coming up!!!!!

Once again, I would like to do a shoutout for my real Life bestie, srujanaxlawley , for giving me and her other 1k+ readers a great story. Do read her story and vote. On behalf of her, I would like to thank those 1k+ readers for supporting her.

I know I should be asking for votes for my story but I think the votes and reads I got till now is enough for me. But do continue to vote and read my story. Once again, thanks a bunch for the number of votes and reads. :)

This is the plan that Kian had in my story:

Kian wanted to find out if Suki loves him truly. The only way is to break up with her and see if she goes with another guy. If she goes, that means she does not love him truly. But if she doesn't, it means she loves him truly.

Author's Note:

Hi guys! I am really happy that you'll love my story.

First things first, thanks for supporting me by voting and reading it.

Second thing, I would like to do a shoutout for srujanaxlawley. She is currently writing a story called Living With O2L. Her story is really incredible. I think her story is better than mine. I am not those type of people who thinks mine is the best. I would like to speak the truth at this time. Her story is really nice. She has many awesome and head-cracking like suspense. You can never find out what it is. Please read it and support her. Support her. Thanks.