Chapter 3

"We don't want any of our parents. We just want each other. Can?" We said. "You betrayer!!!! I hate you. I'm ashamed to say that you are my daughter!" My mom shouted at my sister. "STFU, Mrs Sally!!!" I shouted back at her. "Order, Order, Order!" The judge said. He agreed to our decision and told us to go wherever we wanted from this second. We immediately left the court and went back home to take our clothes and things. We wanted to leave home and go to an orphanage or something.

We packed our bags, took some money, our passports and went to the airport. "We need to fly to Texas urgently!!! Please." Nazra asked. "Urmm...okay please place your luggages...." The immagration officer said. We did all the formalities for us to fly to Texas and went into the flight.

-In Texas-

Finally we reached Texas. The first thing we saw in Texas was a poster with O2L photo saying, "meet us in the Wonderful Wonder Stadium. Live concert, just for you!" We didn't have enough money. We needed the money to stay in an orphanage. So we decided to give up the concert. We had a hope that we would meet them one day before we die.

We cleared the immigration and went to an orphanage called O2H ( Our 2nd Home ). We registered ourselves there. We stayed there.

That night, I got a phone call from dad. "I've sent my best friend to give some money. Just take care. I know where you two are." He said. His best friend came and gave us the money.

We went to bed early that day cause it was tiring. The travelling made us tired.