Chapter 20

Srujana's POV:

I was waiting for those two guys to come. I was checking my Twitter. There was a new tweet from Kian. "I've made the greatest mistake. I shouldn't don't this. I didn't know getting back with Andrea would literally hurt Suki. I am sorry Suki." The tweet read. I started to tear.

- At home -

Kian's POV:

"Hey man, why looking so down? Didn't your plan work out?" Ricky asked. "I guess it did. But I'm scared it would lead to Suki leaving me. You do know how much I love her right?" I said. From the back, the other guys, and JC chorused, "Bro we know how much you love her. But you need to this for her."

I was just worried that my plan would just turn out bad. I started to tear!!!!!

Andrea said, "I'm ready to anything for Suki. Even if you want me to make out with you, I'm ready to. After all, I'm doing this for my sister." "What???? She's your sister?" I asked in a shock. Andrea replied to my question. I was damn shocked.

I texted Suki to come home fast! I was really mad at her that she did not tell me about her relationship with Andrea!!!

To Suki: Come back now! :(

From Suki: Umm... Connor wanted to talk to me so I can't.

To Suki: If you are not going to come now, you will regret it forever in your life. The ball is in your court. Better not sit on the fence

From Suki: okay okay..... I'll be home in 15 minutes.

To Suki: Okay.

We stopped texting.

Suki's POV:

I texted Connor and Ricky that I was rushing back home because Kian told me to. He sounded quite angry. What is going to happened? Ugh. I am damn freaking worried!!!!! I almost teared but I hold it to let it out if I get scolding from Kian.

--------------------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter. To find out if Andrea is Suki's sister or not, read my next chapter.

Once again, I would like to do a shoutout for my real Life bestie, srujanaxlawley , for giving me and her other 1k+ readers a great story. Do read her story and vote. On behalf of her, I would like to thank those 1k+ readers for supporting her.

I know I should be asking for votes for my story but I think the votes and reads I got till now is enough for me. But do continue to vote and read my story. Once again, thanks for the number of votes and reads. :)