Chapter 14

Srujana's POV:

We reached the mall beside our house. Lia was there at the taxi stand. "Hi babe." JC greeted Lia with a sweet hug. I took a photo of that hug and posted in Twitter.

It is indeed #Jia!!! Keep calm and keep watching #Jia!!! I typed the comment and uploaded to picture. We went Pizza Hut and ate pizza. After eating, we went to this new big shop called BHG. There was a sale going on. So me and Lia decided to do shopping. After all, that's what girls are best in, right?

First of all, we took a shopping bag from the entrance. We went to the perfume section. There was the perfume I have been looking for for the past 3 months. It was the perfume that my favourite singer, Justin Bieber, launched last week. Someday is the name of the perfume.

( It is true that JB launched a perfume called Someday but not last week but long time ago. )

I really wanted to buy it but I couldn't cause the price of it was 200 bucks! I also saw a necklace but it was too expensive too. It was 95 bucks even after discount.

I took a pair of heels which was 35.94 bucks and 2 dresses which was 56 bucks ( total of the 2 dresses ). Lia bought many items. The guys didn't buy much. Kian and JC bought Diesel underwears. Ricky and Connor bought 4 T-shirts each with the quote, "Love is divine when the couple loves each other truly.", which is indeed true.

We went to the cashier counter. There were 5 cashier counters and the queue was expectedly long. Why I said it was expected because it is a 1-day new start sale.

"Next please!" The cashier at counter 5 called. Me and Kian placed the shopping bags on the table. The others were waiting for us at the exit. The cashier scanned all the items while me and Kian were laughing and chatting. "Your bill is 275.82 bucks." The cashier said. "Here's my card." Kian said as he looked up at the cashier and gave his card. The cashier looked at him too.

They had a shock look on their faces. Unexpectedly it was....