Chapter 13

Connor's POV:

GOSH, that advice from Srujana was just as perfect. She just really great in everything. I just wanna know why that dumbass Kian is dating her. I thought she was supposed to be mine? This is horrible!!!!!!!

Wait am I in love with her? No that can't be. She is Kian's girlfriend. Ugh. I hate this feeling!!!!!!

Kian and Srujana woke up and they came down for breakfast. So did the other guys. As they sat down on the chairs, "Hey, I was just thinking. Shall we just hangout somewhere? You know...ummm...Kian and Suki are together and maybe this hangout could be a celebration for these cute couples?" I said, with anger in me. I felt so disgusted when I said that. Kian broke up with Andrea 1 week before JC adopted Suki.

"Yeah I think it would be great to hangout." JC said. "Okay then. Shall I call Lia? She would be interested, duhh." Ricky asked. "Bro, no! You are an idiot. This hangout is mainly for Suki so ya! I do love Lia but I love my daughter more." JC said. "Aww..daddy I love you too. But I wanna see my mummy too. Please?" Suki pleaded. "Ok if you say so.." JC said.

"Okay I'll call Lia. You guys get ready." JC said. All of us knew JC really wanted to invite Lia but he used reverse Psychology on us for us to 'force' him to agree.