Chapter 4

1 year pass. We got used to living there.

On 22nd May, something that Nazra would be surprised.

It was her birthday so I invited Daniel to the orphanage. He came and cut the cake with her. What all of us didn't except happened. The unexpected is expected, you know?

He proposed to Nazra. She literally cried. She hugged me and accepted his propose. "If you don't mind, can you leave this place and stay at my place?" Daniel asked. "Go ahead, babe. I'll be fine yeah?" I said. "Thanks babe. I'll miss you. I'll invite you for my wedding!!" She said as she teared. The both of them left.

It was quite boring without my dearest sister, Nazra. I tried to adapt. She would come to visit me once week.

On the 10 September, she was getting married and she invited me. The most important thing was 10 September was my birthday. She was so lovely to get married on my birthday.

I love you sister!!! I thought in my mind.....

2 years pass by.....

I was out in Starbucks with my brother-in-law, Daniel and Nazra. I then got a phone call from the orphanage. They asked me to come back as there were visitors.

For the past 2 years, there were visitors who rejected us. I lost hope. But I just went back to the orphanage.