Chapter 11

Kian and I were out the whole day. We were shopping. Finally, to end this beautiful day of mine, we went for a romantic candlelight dinner at a famous restaurant.

"What do you want babe?" Kian asked me. "Anything you like." I smiled. He ordered a plate of pasta with tomato sauce and chicken, a plate of tacos, one Arizona tea for him and a Ice Lemon Tea for me.

"Did you enjoy today?" He asked. "Yes. Thanks for proposing to me cause I really really love you. Last time, as a fan, I loved you but now as your girlfriend, I'll always be your side, support you in any way, motivate you and most importantly, love you as much as I can." I said. "Thanks Suki. But don't love me too much." He siad. "Why?" I was surprised. "I'm afraid you would love alot now and not anymore after marriage." He said. "Of course not! Come on!!!!" I said. The food came. We ate the food.

My phone rang. "Excuse me for a moment, ya." I said. I answered the call. "Better stay away from my boyfriend or I'll kill you." Someone threatened me over the phone and hanged up even before I could say anything.

When I went back, "Who's that?" Kian asked. "Some idiot threatened me. Who cares?" I said. Kian was about to redial the number but someone unexpected came.....