Chapper numero uno ;)

((A/N: To the 1 person reading this... this is my first story. It's supposed to be a parody of cliche stories I have seen in my time [including all media: films, stories, games etc.] When I started writing it was a bit of fun but now I have a clear idea in my mind as to where the story will go so... look forward to it!

Once again, this is a parody so all spelling and punctuation mistakes are deliberate and are for relevant comedic purposes.

ALSO, all A/N from now on are NOT genuinely me - they are all for comedic purposes and serve as being part of the 'story' I suppose. So yes, I'm not really that annoying.))

          Ashleigh was a typical girl for her age, getting up every morning and going to school, like most people do. It was her first day back after the winter break.

'ASHLEIGH??!?!! WAKE UP!" Yelled a voice from another room.

She groaned. It was her mother waking her up like always (as she did not have an alarm clock for some unusual reason). She buried her face in the pillow '5 more minutes...' She mumbled like every other average, normal kid does in the mornings as they find it a sin to wake up on time.

'ITS YOUR FIRST DAY!! YOU SHOULDNT BE LATE!!' Replied the voice.

Ashleigh reluctantly lifted her head and ran a hand through her long, wavy blonde hair. She opened her sparkling blue eyes and stretched. She stood up slowly to get changed. She went to an American public school, not too far from her house - although she still caught the bus because who would want to walk to school so early in the morning?! ((A/N: *sigh*))

She wore a red mini skirt and thick tights and black jumper. She quickly ran a brush through her hair before grabbing a slice of buttered toast her mum had made. She checked her phone for the time because lmao who wears watches these days. Oh no! She was going to be late!!

'Bye mom!' She yelled and ran out with the toast in her mouth as she threw her bag on her shoulders and zipped her heavy coat, although she was too busy to notice the cold weather.

Screech!

The bus had just left, struggling to advance due to the icy grounds. There was no other option. She swallowed her toast and ran as best as she could on the slippy floor - she found out her ankle boots didn't have the best grip on the ice and made a mental note to wear something better next time.

The frost coated world became a blur around her as she ran, her lungs felt like they were on fire and the sharp air made her throat feel raw as she gulped air.

She finally made it, just in time

"ANDERSON, ASHLEIGH." The teacher called.