Chateau two

'Yes sir!' She called and sat in her seat, wiping away the strands of her golden hair which had stuck to her lips thanks to her peach-strawberry shimmer glow lip brightening lip gloss #445 semi-gloss-shine with gold undertone by Sephora.

Her best friend Brett Ross was already in his seat 'you took your time..' He said, rolling his eyes.

'Shut up.' she said and punched his arm playfully 'a perfect face of makeup doesn't come easily you know..'

He scoffed 'yeah.. Perfect, that's the word.' He said sarcastically.

Brett and Ashleigh had been best friends for... As long as she could physically remember. Their mums had known each other before they were even born! There were old childhood videos of them playing together.

'No, no! You're doing it wrong Ash!' He said to her as he leaned over her work. He was a slight over achiever... Which was lucky seeing as Ashleigh happened to be an underachiever so she could copy whenever she liked. Brett seemed to get slightly annoyed but he never told he not to copy... So why not!

       The lesson ended and as Ashleigh was about to walk out the classroom 'MISS ANDERSON.' Called the teacher's voice.

Brett glanced at her 'good luck.' He said before leaving to his next lesson. He hated being late and he took more lessons than her but it was break for her, he worked over break so she forgave him for ditching her.

She sighed and went to his desk 'yes sir?' She asked as politely as she could

. 'Your skirt does NoT MATcH they SchoOl dreSscoDe! Go to lost property IMMEDIATELY and find something more sUITABLE to wear!!! That's one strike for u missy!!' He said.

She sighed and nodded before leaving. Gr8. She had to wear some groggy old mank clothes now after she picked out a cute outfit for the first day.

       She walked out wearing jogging bottoms (or sweatpants because she was American smhh) 'great..' She mumbled. She bumped into a boy and dropped the books she was carrying because it was an American school and apparently u aren't allowed to carry a bag (??),

'oh.. Sorry luv.' He said in an unfamiliar accent and kneeled down to help her pick them up. She blushed as their hands brushed against each other

't-this must be fate...' She whispered.

'Pardon?' He asked, with his calm evenly paced voice.

'Nothing!' Said Ashleigh and got up, grabbing her books. 'Thanks for uh.. Helping me?' She said.

He shrugged 'nice jogging bottoms.' He said sarcastically.

She smacked herself internally, where was her cute outfit when there was a cute boy around!!