Chatter 6

CASEY'S POV:

I stood outside for a full 2 minutes in shock before entering my house too. Wow. Americans sure were weird... Or maybe it was just Ashleigh? My first official day at school was pretty interesting, although I kept getting harassed for my accent smh.

I greeted my mum and went to my room and put my bag away in its special spot,,,, idk if that's a normal thing people do but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I fired up my computer and replied to some emails from my old friends and teachers. Boy, I sure hope they'll forget about me soon. It's pretty tedious having to constantly update people on stuff which has nothing to do with them. I wondered about Ashleigh. She always stared at me? It was kinda weird... But after the "freckles" incident im beginning to think it's just because I probably looked like a right idiot, oh well.

I turn off my computer and sigh. Ashleigh was kinda hot tho (A/N: please forgive me Lord for I have sinned, how impure it is to use the word "hot"). I got out my weaving and continued using the paper straws to weave. It really helped me relax,,,( and by that I mean it frustrates me so much how stressful I want 2 die). I thought about Ashleigh as I weaved, she did seem a little weird at first but,,, she's kinda pretty and fun to be around. I checked the time and smirked. Time to go out and have an adventure in the big city of America ;)!

I glanced out the window and noticed,,,, Ashleigh staring back at me from the window of the house next door. I blinked and waved awkwardly,,, wow this is some Taylor Swift™ "You Belong With Me"™ (all rights go to Taylor Swift™,,, pls don't sue) music video stuff going on right now and I dunno how I feel about it.

I sigh and pretend to ignore it as I go downstairs and get my MOTORCYLCE out of the packing. This is where the fun begins...

A/N: DO I SENSE SOME BADBOY COMING UP ;;;;)? ECKS DEE I HOPE YOU GUYS MY LOVLIES MY READERS ARE ENJOYINH ITTT >w<!

A BILLION VOTES AND 500 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! DONT FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE😂