Chapstick trois (that means 3 in french ;) )

Ashleigh walked off sheepishly but she couldn't seem to get that boy out of her mind for some reason...

His bright eyes which appeared to dance between being green, blue and grey.. His messy black hair-- but not scruffy or untidy, just slightly disheveled, it reminded her of the playful nature of a child... That and the light scattering of freckles across the slim bridge of his nose made him appear to be quite lighthearted.

But the way he had spoken to her... With blunt sarcasm and a thick accent and a slightly monotone voice made him seem the exact opposite of what she'd imagined... But that made him seem mysterious and cool, like a fictional character with two sides to them or something..

She shook her head and decided to focus on getting to her next lesson on time, seeing that break was going to be over soon. 'Don't wanna be late again.' She said to herself and walked into the classroom where Brett had been waiting for her.

He waved and grinned 'Ash!' He said to her, saving her normal seat for her like always. Ashleigh couldn't help but grin back as she sat next to him and waited for the lesson to start.

The classroom gradually began to fill as the students filed in. The teacher stood at the front 'okay, students... Before we start our lesson i'd like to introduce you to a new student. Be nice to him, he's a transfer from "over the pond" as he might say...' The teacher chuckled at the joke but Ashleigh didn't really get it.

She craned her neck to see the mystery boy standing next to the teacher and felt a small blush spread across her cheeks.

'I'm Casey Cassidy.' He introduced himself. Ashleigh stared in disbelief and Casey caught her eye. He stared in her eyes for 10 seconds, although they didn't know that because it felt like time had stopped.

As he went to sit down he smiled at her 'hey, ""Sweatpants""..' He winked and chuckled a bit as he went and sat at the back next to the window. Ashleigh blushed a lot.

Brett scoffed 'where's he from? His accent sounds stupid af.' He muttered under his breath.

Ashleigh couldn't concentrate the entire lesson and she had no idea why. Her stomach felt light and her heart was racing. She glanced over at Casey every once in a while... He intrigued her, which was odd seeing as Ashleigh usually never really cared about other people's lives. But he seemed... Different?

Casey looked at Ashleigh and frowned at her, confused because she had been staring. She blushed and looked away.

RRRRRIINNNGGGG!

The bell went and it was finally time to go home. She was glad it was a half day today, like it always was on Tuesday and Thursday.

'Wanna catch the bus?' Offered Brett as he got up with her.

She thought 'Hm... Nah. I have a lot on my mind... I think I'll walk.' She said.

Brett looked into Ashleigh's eyes 'you alright? You've been acting.... Strange?' He said. 'I dunno... It's nothing.'

She said and shrugged 'well.. Bye, I'm gonna start walking' she said and left the classroom.

Ashleigh began walking when suddenly somebody dropped down from a tree. She yelped out of shock.

'Oh. Fancy seeing you here....' He said.