Chantry Chapel 5

ASHLEIGH'S POV:

      I went into my house and dropped my bag on the floor, not even bother o say hi to my mom. I quickly raced up into my room.

I know it is considered rude to not greet somebody upon entering but... C'MON, THE BEST LIGHTING IS FOR A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME AT THIS TIME OF DAY.

The crazy sudden rainfall (which was for romantic effect) had cleared away by now so I threw open the azure sky blue windows I painted myself with a distressed type of texture and breathed in the fresh air. Today was a good day...

      Until I got out my phone to take that sTUNNING SE LIFE FOR THE # ## INSTAGr4M L1KE43S!!. I saw 4 missed calls and like a bajillion texts from that kid who was my best friend (oops forgot his name again ¯\_(ツ)_/¯).

"Oh, Ash! I know you're seeing these texts!! Stop ignoring me!"~16:37
"Ash, you there???"~16:31
"Wow okay Ash"~16:30
"Ash! Way to ditch me!! I can't believe you'd do something like that to me!"~16:28
"Psst, Ashleigh... I'm in a situation. Help me bail. Thanks love ya x"~16:13

Oh no. This wasn't good at all. I knew that Brett was kinda... Salty? Towards Casey. He's sooOOo gonna KILL me isn't he when he finds out? And he won't believe me if I tell him that I didn't see his texts because HE KNOWS ME. WEVE BEEN FRIENDS SINCE FOREVER. He knows how much time I spend on my phone, and he also knows that I'm rarely not on it....

But it was something about Casey's company that,,, made me actually wanna be polite and listen to what he had to say. I actually wanted to talk to him in person. But then again, i didn't have his number....

"OH WHA T IMPURE THOUGHTS AM I HAVING. IM SO THIRSTY. I CANNOT B E L I E V E THAT I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT HAVING HIS NUMBER. I NEED TO STOP." I said out loud, without realising. Although I said that aloud I still mentally kicked myself rather than just doing it fr bc Im a wimp.

...But maybe I should ask him for his number? Maybe he could help on homework,,, I mean,,, Brits are smart right?

WAIT NO. WHAT AM I THINKING. I HAVE BRETT TO COPY FROM. HE DOESNT NEED TO BE REPLACED...

Besides,,,,,,,,, I'm a common white girl who follows the dumb rules of society,, Casey has to be the one who GIVES me his number. I cannot ask !! I'd seem thirsty then!

      I groaned and threw myself onto my bed, admiring the beautiful art I had printed onto the covers. Weaving style art by my favourite artist EVER,, MissusRoyale. I sighed. What are all these weird feelings I've been having lately?

I keep fantasising about a certain pair of beautiful eyes,,, and I know exactly who they belong to. I just don't know whether I like the fact that I know or not...