Cummulo-Nimbus 7

Ashleigh's PoV:

Oh n0! as soon as I was just beginning to get Casey out of my head, there he is again. Staring @ me through my window. I began to around for a board or something to write on (for the full Taylor Swift™ experience). Unfortunately, by the time I had found one Caseh was gone!

I heard some annoying revving-like noises coming from th streets and openeind my window to see who was doing it and for me to yell at them to stop. That's when I noticed him and blushed a bit

'Ey Up Ashley!!', he said with a smirk to deliberately annoy me.

I pouted as he laughed. 'Ur not wearing a helmet! You could get hurt!!' I replied, unsure as to why I was worried... I mean I had just met him but--

"SHUT UP MOM- ITS TRUE LOVE!" I thought to myself. O M G. Did I just use the "L word"??!¿ omg

E W that's not true shut up @ myself.

Casey laughed at the helmet comment 'care for a ride miss? I'm going on a little adventure' he smirked and I could feel my face going bright red as I shook my head.

O M G. I can't believe he has the nerve to ask me that after being so meanearlier!  And I can't believe I thought he was a good-two-shoes! He's going out and doing all these dangerous things and then asking me - A Good Christian White Girl™ - to join in!! (Even tho I'm not Christian) Especially with that mischievous expression of his!! I feel like I am being mocked.

     WAIT. Is he making fun of me?! I heard a small 'suit yourself' and the noise of a loud engine and a 'SCREECH'. And then he was gone. I pouted and closed my window and pulled the blinds.

Was he mocking me?! Did he think that I wasn't 2Kool4Skool enough to go on a bike ride? Is that why he was laughing?! OML. who does he think he is!

Then in the spur of the moment I ran downstairs to do one of the stupidest things in my life

A/N: short chapter ik I just wanted to add suspense sue mE😋😝